PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌸 the crystarium art/adopt shop 🌸

Forum Index > PokĂ©mon > PokĂ©mon Art > PokĂ©mon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

G'raha Tia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngG'raha Tia
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by thecarmen

hello! before i order, do you draw humans?
i am able to! i mostly draw ffxiv characters ^^

g'raha / kit / kinaster ‖ they/them ‖ 21+

kinaster & veevee hoarder
9.pngu.pngh.png9.pngd.png7.png normal.png Score: 0
art / adopt shop journal carrd toyhou.secredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @sketchtune on Toyhou.se Signature Pagedoll @Xtremity on Toyhou.se Banner @dykereisen on Tumblr
Salamaunder's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSalamaunder
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Type of art: Icon References: Wick'a-woo (fakemon OC) prompt/pose: They have a content, dopey personality, like a labrador who only has one brain cell to spare, so any smiley or dopey expression would be great! :D Payment: 1500ZC Hi there! My Wicky is already my forum icon, but your art is just beyond adorable. ;w; I understand Wickys whole tongue/lower jaw sitch can be kinda hard to draw/emote with, so if you wanna turn this one down I totally understand!
q.pngCurrent icon was commissioned from G'raha Tia, character is mine!
Could I also get these two aswell? https://pfq.link/?Lr0JX https://pfq.link/?pWN1-

QUOTE originally posted by ratboyray

- furry icon -
all done! :D i'll send it to the character's toyhouse as well!

art!

QUOTE originally posted by Twice

- pokemon full art -
all done! :D i added a separate transparent version in case you wanna use it for a pagedoll or something, i just liked how it looked xD

art!

QUOTE originally posted by Salamaunder

Type of art: Icon References: Wick'a-woo (fakemon OC) prompt/pose: They have a content, dopey personality, like a labrador who only has one brain cell to spare, so any smiley or dopey expression would be great! :D Payment: 1500ZC Hi there! My Wicky is already my forum icon, but your art is just beyond adorable. ;w; I understand Wickys whole tongue/lower jaw sitch can be kinda hard to draw/emote with, so if you wanna turn this one down I totally understand!
i'll accept this! i did a little sketch of them last night and i'm confident i can manage the design :3
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
master.pnge.png
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • Toyhouse • Chicken Smoothie • Flight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me! a.png

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
summon_mew2.png 3/200
• Commission Sheet • Carrd •
i’d say 1000 or so zc each! i think the shaymin may be taken, i’m unsure off the top of my head so i’ll have to check but i know for sure the other two are available c:
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by G'raha Tia

i’d say 1000 or so zc each! i think the shaymin may be taken, i’m unsure off the top of my head so i’ll have to check but i know for sure the other two are available c:
It's alr! I'm interested in the lil christmassy one the most in the middle there, love how they look, so wanna mainly only adopt them. Can't exactly buy them just yet however, would it be possible for them to be put on hold for a bit? I don't exactly know how long, but I def would very much love to buy them whenever I'm able to do so!

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

It's alr! I'm interested in the lil christmassy one the most in the middle there, love how they look, so wanna mainly only adopt them. Can't exactly buy them just yet however, would it be possible for them to be put on hold for a bit? I don't exactly know how long, but I def would very much love to buy them whenever I'm able to do so!
if you can guarantee you’ll be back (or at least let me know asap if you can’t grab em / change your mind) i’m happy to hold :3 (i just gotta make sure since i’ve had some bad experiences with holds Dx)
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
master.pnge.png

if you can guarantee you’ll be back (or at least let me know asap if you can’t grab em / change your mind) i’m happy to hold :3 (i just gotta make sure since i’ve had some bad experiences with holds Dx)
I will def! I really would love to grab 'em and will be back as soon as I got everything together! And if for some reason I genuenly can't, I will let you know of that aswell asap! Whenever I got everything, should I contact you in pms or here in the thread?
Salamaunder's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSalamaunder
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png

i'll accept this! i did a little sketch of them last night and i'm confident i can manage the design :3
Awesome, and thank you!! ;w; Just lemme know when to shoot payment on over to ya and I'll do it asap!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page