PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☁️🦚 Supersonic Skystrike Raffle [March 2024] 🦇☁️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

Flarethekitty's AvatarFlarethekitty

QUOTE originally posted by silentspecters

I was checking the individual winners to check what/if I won anything and noticed all of the grand prize winners had been drawn as winners for the standard prize pool too. I thought they weren't eligible for standard prizes as they won the grand prize?
oh crap I completely forgot I wrote that down 🫠 I only sent out the Grand Prizes so far, and those trades are still pending. I will be doing a reroll right now. I highly appreciate the reminder, thank you so so much Silent ;-; I will go through the lists and remove those who won grand prizes and reroll the remaining spots with all the entries that were left, which I happened to save a list of so it shouldn't be too hard to fix the issue :D For those who got rolled and didn't win a grand prize, rest assured your slot won't be touched :> I'll write up a reroll post with screenshots removing those who got a grandprize and those who got rerolled into those newly opened slots :) I am SO sorry for the mistake ;-; I'll be fixing this asap, I am on mobile atm so bare with me if this takes a bit of time 🙏🏼
Flare • 21 • She/They Trade Shop • Art Shop • Journal
Winterbraid's AvatarWinterbraid
Thank you a lot for your hard work! If you're reading this before the reroll, if I'm reading the list correctly, it would appear I won one of my own donations (TR Raffle Prize #77)! Now I don't really mind, but feel free to roll it for one of the people who didn't win if that's not too much trouble! No need to send me back anything for that spot either, I should probably have said I'm okay with just taking up the minimum number of tickets, I already have way too many specials anyway. :)
they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields, egg labels, typeless field variants, and other CSS stuff typerace: ghost | score: 0 | next: dragon avatar by me | discord icon by Cubbychoo

QUOTE originally posted by Winterbraid

Thank you a lot for your hard work! If you're reading this before the reroll, if I'm reading the list correctly, it would appear I won one of my own donations (TR Raffle Prize #77)! Now I don't really mind, but feel free to roll it for one of the people who didn't win if that's not too much trouble! No need to send me back anything for that spot either, I should probably have said I'm okay with just taking up the minimum number of tickets, I already have way too many specials anyway. :)
thank you for bringing that to my attention ! :) I'll mark that slot down for a reroll~
my apologies for the error! here's all the fixed rerolls ! :) if by any chance you happen to get your own prize please let me know so I can get that sorted 🫶 I'm going to be heading to bed since it's 5 am.. hopefully I fixed up everything, again i am incredibly sorry for the mistake. ;-; Standard Prizes Reroll Results Prize slot rerolls #3, #4, #20 Prize slot rerolls #22, #24, #28 Prize slot rerolls #33, #34, #38 Prize slot rerolls #43, #55, #58 Prize Slot rerolls #59, #60 #70 Prize Slot rerolls #77, #78, #81
oh, wow, i supposedly got 12, 75 and 80. dont see any trades tho, did i miss it and it ended up getting re-rolled? also thank you all once again for a wonderfull race (no pressure or anything, i just tend to get really anxious about possibly messing up)

QUOTE originally posted by MarioManiac1020

oh, wow, i supposedly got 12, 75 and 80. dont see any trades tho, did i miss it and it ended up getting re-rolled? also thank you all once again for a wonderfull race (no pressure or anything, i just tend to get really anxious about possibly messing up)
nope still sending out trades ! :D all my trade slots are pending atm :o
Tzarleigh's AvatarTzarleigh
Sorry to ask, but what number are you up too? Just wondering. Keep up the good work 😁
Profile picture is a photo of my cow. Credit to me.😁

QUOTE originally posted by Tzarleigh

Sorry to ask, but what number are you up too? Just wondering. Keep up the good work 😁
I'm currently on the 30 area :) i have a handful of pending trades outgoing that aren't being accepted, so i just went ahead and bought some new trade slots to speed things up. ;-; this is just a small reminder to please accept trades asap! ;o;
so, all the prizes have been sent out, aside from a few pending trades. :) thanks for the patience on everything! <3

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page