PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SLOTS CLOSED ☆ halo's PWYW sketches ☆ USD & PFQ ! ₊ ˙⊹

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
Nope! Nothing in specific~ They're a fancharacter from a blog where the whole purpose is feeding the critters basically whatever (bouo)b! And which half would you like first? The black stone + one of the z-crystals, or..?

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Halographic's AvatarHalographic

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

Nope! Nothing in specific~ They're a fancharacter from a blog where the whole purpose is feeding the critters basically whatever (bouo)b! And which half would you like first? The black stone + one of the z-crystals, or..?
noted >:3 and the black stone and a z crystal sounds good yep !!!
she / her ☆ 20 ⊹ ₊˙s / a sales pwyw art ₊ ˚⊹
Tsuku's AvatarTsuku
Tsuku speaks...
hover for credit
heyaaa~ character: My Pokesona Tsuku payment pfq: 5 Dragonium Z ; 1 Faryrium Z ; 1 Beads of Ruin & 1 Sword of Ruin pose/expression (no guarantee): She always Smirk and is a chaotic one extra design notes: Nah :D other: thankies, i like your art a lot <3 i hope my payment is okayisch

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Active collecting ice fangs
× 26 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 4827
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal

QUOTE originally posted by Tsukuyomii

Tsuku speaks...
hover for credit
heyaaa~ character: My Pokesona Tsuku payment pfq: 5 Dragonium Z ; 1 Faryrium Z ; 1 Beads of Ruin & 1 Sword of Ruin pose/expression (no guarantee): She always Smirk and is a chaotic one extra design notes: Nah :D other: thankies, i like your art a lot <3 i hope my payment is okayisch
hi yes i can take this !!! what a gorgeous reshiram looking girlie pls send half payment and i'll start asap !
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
hi hi!! i'd love to commission you!! character: rapidstream payment (pfq/usd/pfq&usd): 100 zc <3 pose/expression (no guarantee): holding a lesbian flag and grinning mischeveously, up to you of course! extra design notes: no need to include her hedgehog companion but her including her banadana would be great! other: i adore your art style and am excited to see what you decide to do with her!! go crazy and have fun <33
iceycrushed on cs made my avatar for my use only!! <3

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

hi hi!! i'd love to commission you!! character: rapidstream payment (pfq/usd/pfq&usd): 100 zc <3 pose/expression (no guarantee): holding a lesbian flag and grinning mischeveously, up to you of course! extra design notes: no need to include her hedgehog companion but her including her banadana would be great! other: i adore your art style and am excited to see what you decide to do with her!! go crazy and have fun <33
hihi !!! i can do an uncoloured bust sketch for that (with the flag being coloured ofc :3) pls send have payment and ill start when i can !!!! i'll close slots for now while i finish these pieces <3 ty all sm !

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page