PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournament harder targets

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
And this weeks tournament: 8hours after the start and the first 5 ppl allready got the 'hard' part.
All You need Is Cheap Shinies Store Cheap Melans For Sale Clicking my fields yields >20k credits. They are stacked so give it a try? :)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Only between 100 and 400 people clear the Hard target (depending on the Tournament Objective). The "extra-hard" target is basically "hold top 50 position".
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kam.exe's AvatarKam.exe
I personally have found the harder end of it frustrating. Like I try super hard to do them, but I'm in school 8-3 (not including homework) and teachers get kinda salty when I play during school. (I use it for adhd distraction kind of thing so it helps me but teachers get salty). {And I cant really drop out... I've considered it} I feel like it went from 0 to 100 really fast and now it feels almost impossible to do the hard one but that's my goal... So I low key feel like I'm failing cause I would get the hard accomplishment but now I'm not. So it's a little frustrating.
~K
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
While we're happy you like PFQ, don't drop out of school; your wellfare and future come first and second.
Declining this suggestion due to Niet's numbers. If any changes are deemed necessary, they will be done at the start of the new season.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page