PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournament harder targets

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
Suggestion Title: Tournament harder targets Suggestion Summary: Now you have a easy, medium and hard worth 1, 3 and 5 coins. Please make an 'Hardest' worth 7 coins. As for some ppl even the hard is easy to reach. Positive points: Harder work gets rewarded more Negative points: To fast releasing of red tokens, unbalancing the tokenshop Reason For Consideration: More fun, ability to unlock pokemons faster even with tournaments you cant do.
All You need Is Cheap Shinies Store Cheap Melans For Sale Clicking my fields yields >20k credits. They are stacked so give it a try? :)
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Xorpa

As for some ppl even the hard is easy to reach.
And that, to me, is why the hard target shouldn't give 7 tokens. Plus, most people who get the hard target super easily tend to be those in the top 50. Honestly, if the hard target gave 7 tokens then there wouldn't even be a real reason for the top 50 to be a thing as there would be no real reward. Sure, there's the chance of getting the egg that's guaranteed to hatch shiny, but what kind of prize is that when everyone who got the hard target has the chance to start shiny hunting after only two tourmaments anyways? Edit: Deleted a few words whoops.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
@Zen, they are suggesting a 4th target, Easy, Medium, Hard, and Hardest.
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Mystera's AvatarMystera
There's already a serious difficulty spike between medium and hard. How much of one do you suggest should be between hard and hardest (I'd probably name it extreme or something like that, not hardest)? For example, let's look at the current tournament. Medium is x2.5 more than easy, and hard is medium x5 or easy x12.5. So extreme should be what? Hard x10?
Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
I donno how hard it should be, x10 (2500 points) seems a little high. When you play active at this tournament you gain about 175-200 points a day, when you play all day long this goes up to somewhere around 250-300 i guess. With 5 days of tournament this brings you to 1250-1500 points.
Tigress87's AvatarTigress87
right now you have to play 24/7 hardcore to get to top50, not hunting anything etc. Otherwise you have to get 4times hard goal to get 1 egg. so you either cant get the event eggs.. or not the items you might want or need since prizes for eggs havegone from 7 tot 20 tokens. I might even say lower the prize for event-egg to 10 tokens.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Tigress87

right now you have to play 24/7 hardcore to get to top50, not hunting anything etc. Otherwise you have to get 4times hard goal to get 1 egg. so you either cant get the event eggs.. or not the items you might want or need since prizes for eggs havegone from 7 tot 20 tokens. I might even say lower the prize for event-egg to 10 tokens.
It's 12, not 20... And the idea is that you can trade Tokens if you need more, or sell yours for a nice price. Token prices do go down when the season ends, so you can catch up later if you choose not to be as active now.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Disasterrific's AvatarDisasterrific

QUOTE originally posted by Tigress87

right now you have to play 24/7 hardcore to get to top50, not hunting anything etc. Otherwise you have to get 4times hard goal to get 1 egg.
I work 9-5 and have had commitments on several evenings this week and I am in the top20 ... It really does not take 24/7 playing, maybe 2-3 hours a day of shelter adopting and party clicking to get people to click your evos ^^
Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
how do you do this? as i struggle to keep it within the top50 and play a lot more then you.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Being really active for a couple hours can make more progress can being kinda active for ten. I haven't managed a top 50 myself since I usually just finish the hard target and go back to my own projects, but you just have to make the most of your time.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page