PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Supplier Pass Suggestions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Bumping this over to Under Consideration, I do have a question: how many Passes are you guys actually using/lending? What "size" of "mega pass" would be useful?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Raziya's AvatarRaziya

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Bumping this over to Under Consideration, I do have a question: how many Passes are you guys actually using/lending? What "size" of "mega pass" would be useful?
Speaking for myself, I have 150ish passes. I have loaned anywhere from 5-99, but honestly even packing them together as 10 is an improvement. I personally use all of mine typically and if I have loaned some I use all of them as well. The most I have used is around 300 total, but I'm ordering swarm eggs for my hunts. If I was ordering a more expensive egg I wouldn't use nearly as many 😅
Score: 20,787
Team Ghost TR thread!
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I currently have 14 and I'm looking to get one or two more on the next Elta day, but I know people with 50 or more, and I've borrowed up to 76 before ^^
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
I got 270 passes that I lend at any given time to friends who need them. That said I typically loan out a hundred at a time.
xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir
I have 250 and want to get to 500 at one point when I collect enough GP. I keep the supplier eggs or when I get pkrs and thus can grab eggs without scouring the shelter. I've lent out 200 at a time to people. I think 10, 50, and possibly 100 Mega Passes would be most useful in regards to lending.
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
429/1000
Current Hunt: Galarian Meowth 4/3 melans

Team Type Race: 1543

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
4299 needed
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
I have 547 and I occasionally lend them all out at times
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Sari's AvatarSari
I have 156 supplier passes and I was planning of stocking up to around 200 passes for legendary hunts. Though gonna wait now and see what will come out of this suggestion.
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 60zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)
I've worked my way up to 100, mostly just use them for type race prep.
Calypso ~ Adult ~ Capricorn ~ She/Her Time Zone -6 (Reset @ 6PM) ~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV Breeder~ *Unofficial PFQ IV Association Discord* PFP by Ashe Moon
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
I've got 60 myself ^^ I'm hoping eventually, or maybe during this overhaul, an ability to influence the nature of supplier eggs is added, and then I may be able to use them more, but for now I mostly use them to supplement my adopts when hunting low-ehp/swarm mons, or when dealing with a low percentage breeding pair, ex. monogender pairs. I think even just the 10 pass would be much more workable. Even with just the 10x Pass, trading 250 passes goes from 50 trades, down to 5. (Unless I am just unreasonably bad at math??) I doubt you'd really need anything higher, I feel like anything under 5 trades is reasonable, seeing as that's the standard amount of trade slots. If you're at a point where you are sending out/need to borrow over 250+ passes, you're likely to already have more than a couple Trade Center Expansions ^^
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page