PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Supplier Pass Suggestions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Supplier Pass Suggestions >

sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
I've got 60 myself ^^ I'm hoping eventually, or maybe during this overhaul, an ability to influence the nature of supplier eggs is added, and then I may be able to use them more, but for now I mostly use them to supplement my adopts when hunting low-ehp/swarm mons, or when dealing with a low percentage breeding pair, ex. monogender pairs. I think even just the 10 pass would be much more workable. Even with just the 10x Pass, trading 250 passes goes from 50 trades, down to 5. (Unless I am just unreasonably bad at math??) I doubt you'd really need anything higher, I feel like anything under 5 trades is reasonable, seeing as that's the standard amount of trade slots. If you're at a point where you are sending out/need to borrow over 250+ passes, you're likely to already have more than a couple Trade Center Expansions ^^
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page