PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Happy Hunting!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Shazi's AvatarShazi

Even with the extra day February Flew by! You may have noticed Niet isn't the one announcing this event, moving forward you will be seeing a lot more of me as I am the event planner and announcing these has become my responsibility. I've worked on quite a number of events since stepping into the Art Manager role and made the push to bring story events back to PFQ. We have quite a few this year so we hope you enjoy them! With that said we are now in March which means it's time for Easter, we have a new event to celebrate. The event will begin on the 24th of March and end the 31st of March (7 days). As with all of our events a button will appear on the timer bar for the duration of the event. Prize for the event will include an new variant pokemon:
As part of the event there will be a special egg hunting mechanic which will involve collecting special painted eggs from across the site. These can be collected during regular gameplay as they will appear randomly across the site itself. Progression in the story will yield Easter Tickets which can be spent in the prize shop made available during the event itself. Discussion thread
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Coouragee's AvatarCoouragee
always exciting to see a new event! :D
Coouragee • she/they journalfriend multi-profile • type race 2040 girl girl girl girl girl
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The event has started, but I'm aware of an issue regarding its primary mechanic on mobile browsers. I'm working on it! EDIT: Bug found and (hopefully!) fixed. Sorry about that! EDIT: Nope, still working on it... EDIT: Should be fine now? I hope?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
I've halved the cooldown on games of EggSweeper. Have fun sweeping those eggs!
An addition has been made to the prize shop: you can now buy a random Egg Accessory, based on the 24 eggs you collected throughout the event. One Easter Ticket will give you a random accessory. Try to collect them all if you want!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page