PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Comic Notifications

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 123

Support Just makes sense to me. That's all. Nice idea!
Avatar credit! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Type race score: 0
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +286,279
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonDark
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
My 2-egg wonder
FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
This is a great idea, and I definitely support! I personally think that the best way to implement this feature would be to go on Zerø's idea of enabling/disabling comic notifications. It seems like it would suite everyone the most.
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
Bump
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
bump >v>
Firalight's AvatarFiralight
It sounds like a really great idea! It'd be nice if an artist didn't have to keep looking back at their comments on their own. :3
Avatar made by me. Avid Deerling Enthusiast
Bumpbump :3c
Boop
Mistyleaf's AvatarMistyleaf
I support this, I see how this can be useful to people who have comics, so they don't need to check on them that much.
❀ profile picture by me ❀
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Full support from me! This would be useful if someone comments on the 57th page of a 100 page comic.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
BritishSass's AvatarBritishSass
I totally support this. If this was added, then I could see who was commenting on my comic and reply quicker. (Also, I would be able to take my own comic off of frequently viewed on my phone, which is pretty embarrassing since I'm only looking at it for those six people who read it.) At the same time, the authors of comics such as Cafe Del Eons, one of the most admired comics on this site, would have a difficult time keeping up with so many comments-- It could easily be grouped by page, like with forum posts are grouped by topic, but if there are 130 pages, that gets difficult. It could be grouped by person, like with personal messages, but that wouldn't honestly make as much sense as grouping it by page. I would recommend grouping it by page anyways, since it's unlikely people will comment on old pages if there's new ones up. Adding onto to why this would help: Comments keep me drawing, and if I don't know if anyone's commenting, then I don't have a reason to draw except for to stop being bored, and that's not as much as if I knew someone was enjoying my comic. Anyways, that's just my perspective on this idea. I'll get off the soapbox now, haha.
Score: 0
Badge credit!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page