PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Azu's Art | Comms and Adopts!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Bump! Sorry, I've been so so busy lately with tests and school and projects plus burnout has been on my tail lately, I know I keep using that as an excuse but I'll hopefully have the in progress comm done by today or tommorrow!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody): halfbody Type of art (gif, still): still What do you want me to draw?: Flower and Specter!! Reference/description?: Flower's ToyHouse page, Specter's fandom wiki page Background?: whatever color you think fits best Shading/Lighting?: no thanks Payment: 1,125 GP (i dont know if i got the price right) Okay with me using your finished art as an example?: yes!! :D Other (specific poses, notes, etc...): use this image as a reference for drawing Specter, since his fandom wiki page has four images with different designs (if not in the gallery page) and that might get a little confusing (sorry if i explained it poorly) and Flower's ToyHouse page has a bit of info about their relationship if that helps! i don't know if you can do oc x canon, it's okay if you can't!
kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
You got it! I'll add you to the waiting list!
Bump! It’s been a hot minute, but things are being worked on!
SkittyChan's AvatarSkittyChan
Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody): fullbody Type of art (gif, still): still What do you want me to draw?: skitty x Wigglytuff fusion Reference/description?: Background?: Transparent Shading/Lighting?:No Payment:500gp Okay with me using your finished art as an example?: yes that's ok Other (specific poses, notes, etc...): just make her look cute :D
My Skitty OC made by SunWalker on TH I collect jolly pokes
Hey there! I'd love to do that for you, but I just wanted to let you know that transparent backgrounds are not supported on the application I use, is that okay for you, and is there a different background you'd prefer?
Just a white background then I'm very picky with arts having backgrounds lol
Okay, sounds good! I'll be sure to keep that in mind, and just know that you're always free to remove the background and make it transparent yourself once I send the art to you <3
True and thanks again ^^
TiffyTeal's AvatarTiffyTeal
Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody): Halfbody Type of art (gif, still): Still What do you want me to draw?: Two characters Reference/description?: Her and Rika Background?: Whatever colour background you think would look good ^^ Shading/Lighting?: Yes please! Payment: One Box Box and 640GP if my maths is correct :’) Okay with me using your finished art as an example?: Sure! Other (specific poses, notes, etc...): The pose can be anything you’d like, but anything that makes them look like a couple would be perfect QuQ

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page