PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

delta specials

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12

waffel's Avatarwaffel
Edit: Thanks for the support!

my opinion

Even if you don't feel like trading in your delta specials, it doesn't mean someone else wouldn't want to. SOMEone must have a delta special they want to trade in, and it just makes sense to have this minor update. I believe it's not a great deal to do.
So I hatched this little baby a month or so ago:

useless facts

Its father is my first ever zorua Its father is ALSO the first time I actually HEARD about the pokemon called Zorua I bumped my nose (so hard it bled...) and TWISTED my thumb (ick) for it... Fate? Cherryvanilla chose this to be delta It's my first delta It's also my first shiny and my first special I started a story about a female trainer falling in love with a delta-fairy shiny male zorua before I hatched this babe
Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
It's delta and shiny, but in the holon tower, I can only get 20 points for it. As it's an unovan zorua, its egg took 6400 exp to hatch. The wiki states that a delta 6400-exp would give me 5 points in trade-in (as happened to my Fairy-delta Absol); A shiny 6400-exp would give me 20 points in trade-in. So it would be nice if I could get delta and shiny added for 25 points. There could even be a few extra points they throw in because you have a delta special, say 5 points :) Same for albinos and melans. Positive Points: well delta specials are worth more than normal deltas so I think I should get more delta points for it. negative points: May seem unneccessary, an action performed for only a small subset of players. reason for consideration: It makes sense; Delta specials are worth more than normal deltas / normal specials. They take 2x the luck.

display

Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

TR

Score: 0

credit

most code by me; TR by LyanKai; Avatar
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
Full support, it makes sense to me. And I don't see how it would crash the market, delta specials already go for way more. I don't see how them being even more worth their price would change anything. Though there probably is just a factor involved that I'm not aware of, so consider my words with a grain of salt ^^
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
Support! I actually was surprised that delta specials are the same delta point amount as normal specials. As Lil Merp said, the market probably wouldn’t be affected a lot since delta specials already are worth more than normal specials.
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
cherryvanilla's Avatarcherryvanilla
Good observation! I agree as it's very unsual that you can get a DELTA and SHINY at same time!
I LUV VAPOREON
poopyz's Avatarpoopyz
Support :D Delta specials are worth wayyy more than normal specials because they take wayyyyyyyyyyy more luck to hatch! I really like the BONUS part , not just adding 5 to 25 but maybe making it 100!!!! I wish I had a delta :D
waffel's Avatarwaffel
um I have no intention of adding it to 100 and I'm sure the mods don't want it to but... thanks for the support
tens's Avatartens
No support from me. I'd argue that this isn't needed - yes, I understand that people can find themselves with special deltas they don't want, but it's also true that no one would want to trade in a special delta for no reason. Due to the effort it takes to hatch one special delta, aside from those who are very lucky, just the S/A/M value + the Delta value wouldn't be worth it. Even if you were to trade in a shiny delta Zorua with application of your suggestion, you could only delta one more egg. I would see more use in making someone happy by wondertrading it. For example, I have sunk over $80 (which has a terrible conversion rate for me, an American. This is even worse for Australians and Canadians) and have done plenty of art (for currency and boosts). This for only my current hunt. One of my friends helps me get DP on high boost days for this hunt. I have hatched 30 special deltas (shiny/albino), and five delta melans. I am hunting at a negative, losing money rather than gaining it. With consideration to purchased boosts such as DCPs and SLEs, this is an even further loss.

personal example

I can sell a delta melan for 3k ZC usually. This is enough to delta 250 Swablu eggs, not enough to make up for all of the DP I have to spend. (averaging ~1 melan per 800 eggs) My Shiny and Albino deltas still only sell for 80-150 ZC each, also not enough to make up for it all. With your suggestion, I could sell these for possibly 2-5 ZC more regardless of if it's a shiny or a melan (again, no one would buy a S/A/M Delta solely to trade it in).
There have been changes to DP to help balance the market but in my honest opinion this suggestion wouldn't make a dent. catrace was actually more to what I feel would be reasonable, in terms of making DP value closer to the market value, but PFQ rates were never supposed to be "easy". It's a player-run economy, and if everyone can function individually, there would be no community. TL;DR 20 DP is fine, I doubt anyone would buy or sell a special delta for less than the current trade-in value. Using the 600 ZC = 1k DP rate, this is only worth about 15 ZC. You could easily sell even a non-aesthetic special delta for more. I've paid over 50 ZC for very unaesthetic Magikarp ones. I'm very sorry if I come off as rude or incoherent! I just wanted to present my thoughts. T_T
waffel's Avatarwaffel
Okay I understand but still, there are (if I'm right) 200,000 players in this community, and I must say that at least a bunch of them have delta specials they don't want?
Quarteuchre's AvatarQuarteuchre
unfortunately, i’m agreeing with tens on no support for this one. it’s the simple fact that a delta special is incredibly rare. and even if lets say, someone didn’t want them, it would be better to sell it off to others. surely there will always be someone who wants a delta special, even if its not aesthetically pleasing. some people like to keep these, even if there isn’t really any use to do so. personally, i’d NEVER trade in a delta special. it gets deleted from the site forever! honestly, that sounds really saddening compared to perhaps rehoming it through (as tens mentioned) wonder trade, or selling. can’t sell it? gift it to new player or a friend or any active user, maybe, and make someone’s day! tens presents quite a few valid points, and i think that i agree with most of them, as well as the fact that i think that even if this were a thing, hardly anyone would want to trade them in. these sort of hatches hold quite the value. 25 delta points can barely cover some eggs. and it’s not really worth it, considering the chances needed for this to happen. even if it’s a 100 points? speaking from my own standpoint, i still wouldn’t trade it in. there are lots of players in this community, but not everyone is active, hunting and not everyone is hatching a delta special but i will acknowledge perhaps there is a group who don’t want their special deltas. but i’ll just reiterate my point that there’s other ways to let go of them. just want to put my thoughts out here :) sorry if it sounds repetitive/confusing!

quartz | any pronouns | minor

resident pan living in the kitchen
journal ≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫credits

credits

code @RAINB0W forum icon @me signature pagedoll @glitch on twitter [f2u] pixel divider @racbuc2436 on wordpress [f2u]
type race score; 0
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
This has support from me, while I can get where the ones who disagree are coming from it's important to remember that you can play how you want - if people want to delta a special delta they should have the option to do so in my opinion. If you don't want to, then don't but if you have had it sitting in your for sale fields for months and just want it to be delta'd we may as well be able to have that option to do so. All about options, no ones forcing you to delta them but if you want to may as well get the correct amount of delta points for it in my opinion
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page