PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in delta specials

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > delta specials >

Quarteuchre's AvatarQuarteuchre
unfortunately, i’m agreeing with tens on no support for this one. it’s the simple fact that a delta special is incredibly rare. and even if lets say, someone didn’t want them, it would be better to sell it off to others. surely there will always be someone who wants a delta special, even if its not aesthetically pleasing. some people like to keep these, even if there isn’t really any use to do so. personally, i’d NEVER trade in a delta special. it gets deleted from the site forever! honestly, that sounds really saddening compared to perhaps rehoming it through (as tens mentioned) wonder trade, or selling. can’t sell it? gift it to new player or a friend or any active user, maybe, and make someone’s day! tens presents quite a few valid points, and i think that i agree with most of them, as well as the fact that i think that even if this were a thing, hardly anyone would want to trade them in. these sort of hatches hold quite the value. 25 delta points can barely cover some eggs. and it’s not really worth it, considering the chances needed for this to happen. even if it’s a 100 points? speaking from my own standpoint, i still wouldn’t trade it in. there are lots of players in this community, but not everyone is active, hunting and not everyone is hatching a delta special but i will acknowledge perhaps there is a group who don’t want their special deltas. but i’ll just reiterate my point that there’s other ways to let go of them. just want to put my thoughts out here :) sorry if it sounds repetitive/confusing!

quartz | any pronouns | minor

resident pan living in the kitchen
journal ≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫credits

credits

code @RAINB0W forum icon @me signature pagedoll @glitch on twitter [f2u] pixel divider @racbuc2436 on wordpress [f2u]
type race score; 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page