PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 Update Phase 1: Lab + Ranks

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415161718

SleaterKinney's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSleaterKinney
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by LUXRUMBRE96

Is the long chain bonus still a thing with these new amulets? Something I am curious about with a 10k chain of Magikarp at the moment lol
From what I gather, the Long Chain is gone unless you've got Arceus rank. The new amulets, from what Niet said, essentially mean you're at a comparative permanent +66% Long Chain.
Pronghorn's AvatarPronghorn
champion.png
Where'd the shiny rank counter go? Is it not a thing anymore?
Avi Source: https://www.deviantart.com/rayxray/art/PKMN-R-Dance-the-Night-Away-1014676425 (OC is my design, Art is by my friend)

QUOTE originally posted by Pronghorn

I'm not sure what you mean, it's still there in the same place as always?
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Inferno Overdrive for June:
Score: 2056
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
Tempura778's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTempura778
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Pronghorn

If you’ve dex’d fewer than 16 shinies, you now no longer have the rank (percentage, rather than quantity)
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
summon_mun.png × 46 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
where do we report bugs? this morning i had a strange interaction when adopting lab eggs and just now realised it mustve grabbed the wrong egg.. im stuck with an egg in my party that i didnt adopt 😭 edit w what happened; so what i remember happening was i was adopting brown eggs and when i went to adopt my 5th egg, it said i needed to move cinnamoroll (my shiny buneary) bcz i had 6 eggs. i figured i miscounted and moved her and then the website bugged and said something of an error message.. and then let me adopt the 6th egg. i had to go to work so i figured it was just a settling bug.. didnt realize it somehow adopted a 5th egg i never touched
TR SCORE 5515
credit
Background from AKAT42273008 on twt icon by Doosio flags by spidrenam F2U code by Gumshoe
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
complete.pngb+.png
I'm happy to see how close I am to arcues from the new ranks added! With just champion it always felt so unrealistic but honestly I'm only 300 or so away. The new rank images are cool as well! Yet to check out all the new upgrades, but I'm sure they are effective (even if I am disappointed by the removal of LCB) Edit: also just a question for the team, is there any reasoning behind why which pokemon are displayed on each ranks? I'm just curious
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
sixbeetle's Avatarhypermode-12.pngsixbeetle
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png
Woke up to this update and I'm a bit confused. Genuine question do I get the rewards from my past rank or no? If not that's a huge issue considering I'm trying to melan hunt. Also haven't gotten a reward for my current rank either
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
master.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by sixbeetle

Woke up to this update and I'm a bit confused. Genuine question do I get the rewards from my past rank or no? If not that's a huge issue considering I'm trying to melan hunt. Also haven't gotten a reward for my current rank either
Yes, you should be able to claim new rewards at the party page (for all lower ranks up to where you are now with the update). You need to manually claim the rewards for each rank. If you’re referring to claiming rewards that you didn’t claim before the rank overhaul, then those are gone now. Hope this helps!
Adorable pfp drawn by the talented Armarouge!
~My character is a rowlet based on Nanashi Mumei
My favorite VTuber
~
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚d.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚a.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚6.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚8.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ~I'm a friendly, owl-obsessed avian-enthusiast™ and rowlet-lover Ɛ(◉Θ◉)3~
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +52,997,876
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +50,833,045
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +32,967,103
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
sixbeetle's Avatarhypermode-12.pngsixbeetle
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

Yes, you should be able to claim new rewards at the party page (for all lower ranks up to where you are now with the update). You need to manually claim the rewards for each rank. If you’re referring to claiming rewards that you didn’t claim before the rank overhaul, then those are gone now. Hope this helps!

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

Thank you so much!! Have an awesome day
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by PhoenixBirch

Edit: also just a question for the team, is there any reasoning behind why which pokemon are displayed on each ranks? I'm just curious
Not part of the team, but if I had to guess:
  1. Newbie: (Same as before) Bulbasaur to represent the first Pokemon you'll be getting
  2. Beginner: Bandicoon, possibly as an introduction to the site's exclusive Pokemon and/or because Bandicoon and Beginner start with the same letter
  3. Rookie: Rookidee, for the sake of a pun
  4. Junior: Mime Jr., also likely for the pun
  5. Collector: Tandemaus, whose Pickup ability lets it collect items
  6. Senior: (Same as before) Ludicolo because... I dunno, because it's a fun design?
  7. Superior: (Same as before) Serperior, again for a pun
  8. Ace: Bunbori, no clue why but possibly an extension of the Bandicoon logic to a site-exclusive mythical
  9. Elite: Banette, no clue at all
  10. Champion: Mega Dragonite Q, a mega-evolved pseudolegendary to represent power
  11. Ultra: Necrozma, as it's connected to the Ultra Beasts
  12. Master: Keldeo, possibly because of its mastery of sword-related moves
  13. Grandmaster: Wigglytuff, due to the Mystery Dungeon games; one such Pokemon is on occasion refered to as "the grand master of all things bad" and multiple games have Grand Master as the highest possible rank
  14. Arceus: (Same as before) Arceus, it's basically the top legendary
  15. Complete: Zygarde, as its Complete Forme means it has all its compenents much as a player with the rank has all possible components

Pages: 123··· 1112131415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page