PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 Update Phase 1: Lab + Ranks

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 Update Phase 1: Lab + Ranks >

sixbeetle's Avatarhypermode-12.pngsixbeetle
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

QUOTE originally posted by sixbeetle

Woke up to this update and I'm a bit confused. Genuine question do I get the rewards from my past rank or no? If not that's a huge issue considering I'm trying to melan hunt. Also haven't gotten a reward for my current rank either
Yes, you should be able to claim new rewards at the party page (for all lower ranks up to where you are now with the update). You need to manually claim the rewards for each rank. If you’re referring to claiming rewards that you didn’t claim before the rank overhaul, then those are gone now. Hope this helps!

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

QUOTE originally posted by sixbeetle

Woke up to this update and I'm a bit confused. Genuine question do I get the rewards from my past rank or no? If not that's a huge issue considering I'm trying to melan hunt. Also haven't gotten a reward for my current rank either
Yes, you should be able to claim new rewards at the party page (for all lower ranks up to where you are now with the update). You need to manually claim the rewards for each rank. If you’re referring to claiming rewards that you didn’t claim before the rank overhaul, then those are gone now. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much!! Have an awesome day
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page