PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Raccoon With A Pen (1/4 open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Mareepthan's AvatarMareepthan
A Raccoon With a Pen

• Into & Rules
  • Cans and Cannots
  • Body-selection Prices
  • Chibi's, Refs and extra
  • extra examples and finished works
  • Forms and que
Hello! I'm a raccoon with a pen and welcome to my artshop! First some housekeeping things :3 > My turn around time is usually only a week, however it can take upwards of a month depending on whats going on off-screen > I can print, laminate and ship badges to anyone in the us for free! this is 100% optional and volentary! > I'm primaraly a furry artist, but i can draw humans aswell! OPENING SALE! EVERYTHING IS 15% OFF!! THE CURRENT FANDOM SALE IS : MINECRAFT ^^ This means any artwork centered around Minecraft or its characters will have a 30% discount applied :3 - includes fancharacters/children - includes self inserts - includes most ships RULES: > PFQ rules always apply! > 1/2 payment is required at the start of the commission, after the sketch is completed and approved = sketch commissions required full payment after the sketch > 2/2 payment is required after I send the watermarked finished, after which I will send the non watermarked version and the sta.sh file through pfq and optionally will send the image through toyhou.se > With all character sales, custom or adopt, you MUST have a toyhou.se!!! I will willingly provide a code for you if you do not have one > ALWAYS CREDIT ME!! My credits are @Mareepthan if onsite or @butterboy > you may not edit my artwork! If you need something changed please just ask! 99.9% of the time I would be a-okie doing it for you! > I accept USD through cashapp, venmo and paypal! > Please use the forms! it helps me stay organized :3

Payments

I accept all currency at a rate of 1$usd = 100 = 500 = 5,000 (For simplicity all prices will be listed in ) = 20 = 50 = 60
ghost z
= 100
lg. ghost gem
= 20 = 250 = 120 = 15 = 25 = 800
Can Draw : > Furries (Both anthro and feral) > Pokemon > Human/oids > minor mecha > multiple characters > self inserts > ships Will not Draw : > anything against pokefarm rules > young children > off irl photos (clothing exception) > backgrounds > anything relating to rick and morty Other fandoms im expecally comfortable drawing : > Cult of the lamb ✨15% off✨ > Magic the gathering > Stardew valley ✨15% off✨ > The amazing digital circus > Sonic the hedgehog > Undertale > Avatar the last airbender/legends of korra > Terraria > Minecarft (NOT MCYT)✨30% off✨
below is how i split up body sections. I do not do headshots, just bustshots. Additionally icons and badges will all be bust shots Prices * Additional characters are + 1/2 the original price!! Icon / Bustshot Sketch --> 100 Finished --> 200 Painted --> 350 Badges 250 Halfbody sketch --> 200 Finished --> 350 Painted --> 500 Knee-up Sketch --> 400 Finished --> 600 Fullbody Sketch --> 650 Finished --> 850
Chibis will almost always be fullbodies unless requested otherwise!! Chibis Sketch --> 400 Finished --> 500 References 1 sided --> 800 1 sided + Outfits or S/A/M Forms --> 1000 2 sided --> 1300 2 sided + Outfits or S/A/M Forms --> 1500 3 sided --> 1700 3 sided + Outfits or S/A/M Forms --> 1900 Customs Customs are /always/ 1 sided with the option of outfit or S/A/M forms! 1000
for @Birdymery

Body section + Chibi form

Butters I want a commission!! [b]Username[/b] : [b]Paying with[/b] : [b]Size[/b] : [b]Character reference[/b] : [b]Preffered method of contact[/b] : (DMs / Discord / Toyhou.se) [b]Any other details[/b] : (Poses/expressions, outfits, colour palettes, or anything really)

Reference Form

Butters I want a reference!! [b]Username[/b] : [b]Paying with[/b] : [b]Size[/b] : [b]Outfit or S/A/M[/b] : (If applicable) [b]Link to character[/b] : (If going off discription, write "discription in DMs") [b]preffered method of contact[/b] : (DMs / Discord / Toyhou.se) [b]Anything else?[/b] : (Write anything here lol)

Custom Form

Butters I want a Character!! [b]Username[/b] : [b]Paying with[/b] : [b]Outfit or S/A/M[/b] : [b]Pokemon/mons or species[/b] : [b]Any moodboards / Colour palettes?[/b] : [b]preffered method of contact[/b] : (DMs / Discord / Toyhou.se) [b]Anything else?[/b] : (Write anything here lol)

Que

1. 2. 3. 4.

Butters/Ethan | He/Its | 21

Joint Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mareepthan Signature Pagedoll @Fuzzyfurret Mini Star Divider @Usagi Pinku (DA)
Buying : @ 50zc/equ I collect mareeps Please send me more floofs Current hunt :
BirdyMery's AvatarBirdyMery
Butters I want a commission!! Username : BirdyMery Paying with : ZC (I'm not sure if the actual amount is supposed to be put together here myself or by you, in either case though let me know!) Size : fullbody, finished (2 characters) Character reference : seeing as you draw COTL stuff, if it's possible I'd love a ship piece with her (toyhouse link) and Baal! For Baal's reference it would be cool if this drawn version/outfit was used! Preffered method of contact : here in PMs or at Discord (same username as here) are both a-okay by me! Any other details : For the poses/expressions and all that, I don't have a grand idea right now, but some gentle/affectionate gesture with happy expressions would be adorable! Baal is taller than my character of course, and I wouldn't mind if her feet had hooves like that one example had either, in whichever darker color that matches her general palette in your opinion! And if there's something I've got to explain/add further, let me know!
🌙💜🌙 Just a fellow PFQ person roaming the interwebs. I have UFT S/A pkmn, free pkmn & pairs, just PM and/or send a trade. 🌙💜🌙 (Avatar is my melan Solynx OC Zelda drawn by SadRice!)

QUOTE originally posted by BirdyMery

*order snip*
Accepted, the total is 705 with the discounts applied :3 Ill get started on the sketch asap!
bump!
Skye Damaelia's AvatarSkye Damaelia
Butters I want a commission!! Username : Skye Damaelia (HidHat on discord!) Paying with : Probably zc! I also have 20 ice feathers and four ghostium Z's to throw on as well, if you'd like them! Size : A finished fullbody with two characters, if possible! :D Character reference : I could probably get more references if need beeee! In any case, here's the toyhouse of Serin (which doesn't have all the images, but a fair amount of them! Also has multiple outfits, theres more if you wanna play with those :3) and of Friede, one with her actual outfit! Preffered method of contact : Discord would work best, honestly! Any other details : I don't have anything in particular in mind for pose, but I can say they're a couple canonically! Past that, I would love to see what things you have in mind to play with-! When it comes to outfits, I linked one for Friede, for Serin you can really take any one of the outfits. Or I find a different one, if you prefer that!
Will make this fancy at a later date: For now, pfp by Dachsbuns! ^^ Also: I have a joint trade shop with Lisander, now!

QUOTE originally posted by Skye Damaelia

*snip*
accepted! so the original total would be 1275 with the 20 ice feathers and 4 ghostiums taken out it would be 475 + the items ^^ I'll get started on the sketch right away!
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
Butters I want a commission!! Username : Catboy Cyrus Paying with : ZC! Size : Finished Icon Character reference : Fennix! Preffered method of contact : Dms! Any other details : The most recent posted art of her has her most up to date design! Please reference that one :3 (the old one's only still there bc its a fullbody lol) Thank you!
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
DraganYurie's AvatarDraganYurie
Butters I want a commission!! Username : DraganYurie Paying with : ZC Size : Badge Character reference : Yurie Preffered method of contact : Dms! Any other details : Any pose/expression is fine. Please add scarf if possible! And the name used for it is Yurie :>. (pref the name is a shade of green to maybe match the scarf? (Color palette should be on the horned image provided)
Sketchling
  • Hiya!
  • Sketch(y)ling Links
  • Credits!
Call me Sketch/Sketchling {He/Him} Friendly to new and old members! If you ever need anything just ask! <3
Code @Altered <3 PFP @ Flandere

QUOTE originally posted by Catboy Cyrus

*snip*

QUOTE originally posted by DraganYurie

*snip*
Both accepted! I'm currently sick right now so I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to start but it should be in the next day or 2!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page