PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Raccoon With A Pen !!TEMP CLOSED!!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > A Raccoon With A Pen !!TEMP CLOSED!! >

Skye Damaelia's AvatarSkye Damaelia
Butters I want a commission!! Username : Skye Damaelia (HidHat on discord!) Paying with : Probably zc! I also have 20 ice feathers and four ghostium Z's to throw on as well, if you'd like them! Size : A finished fullbody with two characters, if possible! :D Character reference : I could probably get more references if need beeee! In any case, here's the toyhouse of Serin (which doesn't have all the images, but a fair amount of them! Also has multiple outfits, theres more if you wanna play with those :3) and of Friede, one with her actual outfit! Preffered method of contact : Discord would work best, honestly! Any other details : I don't have anything in particular in mind for pose, but I can say they're a couple canonically! Past that, I would love to see what things you have in mind to play with-! When it comes to outfits, I linked one for Friede, for Serin you can really take any one of the outfits. Or I find a different one, if you prefer that!
Will make this fancy at a later date: For now, pfp by Dachsbuns! ^^ Also: I have a joint trade shop with Lisander, now!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page