PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Raccoon With A Pen !!TEMP CLOSED!!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > A Raccoon With A Pen !!TEMP CLOSED!! >

BirdyMery's AvatarBirdyMery
Butters I want a commission!! Username : BirdyMery Paying with : ZC (I'm not sure if the actual amount is supposed to be put together here myself or by you, in either case though let me know!) Size : fullbody, finished (2 characters) Character reference : seeing as you draw COTL stuff, if it's possible I'd love a ship piece with her (toyhouse link) and Baal! For Baal's reference it would be cool if this drawn version/outfit was used! Preffered method of contact : here in PMs or at Discord (same username as here) are both a-okay by me! Any other details : For the poses/expressions and all that, I don't have a grand idea right now, but some gentle/affectionate gesture with happy expressions would be adorable! Baal is taller than my character of course, and I wouldn't mind if her feet had hooves like that one example had either, in whichever darker color that matches her general palette in your opinion! And if there's something I've got to explain/add further, let me know!
🌙💜🌙 Just a fellow PFQ person roaming the interwebs. I have UFT S/A pkmn, free pkmn & pairs, just PM and/or send a trade. 🌙💜🌙 (Avatar is my melan Solynx OC Zelda drawn by SadRice!)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page