PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Cart" for buying multiple different shop items at once

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

RazzoDazzee's AvatarRazzoDazzee
A way to buy multiple different items at once (such as evolution items) by putting them in a cart would be really helpful for mass purchases. Additionally an option to either directly purchase an item OR send it to the cart would streamline the process even further.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
On the Marketboard? The problem there is what if someone else buys it while it's supposed to be in your cart?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
RazzoDazzee's AvatarRazzoDazzee
My thought process is that the listing would be removed temporarily, but to avoid people blocking others from buying items, the carted item has a 10 minute limit, and you cannot re-cart that same listing for an hour afterwards.
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
I’m somewhat confused on how this would streamline things; wouldn’t you still have to go to each entry and mark it to add to the cart? How would that be more efficient?
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
Mm, I don't support this on the basis that there's a high possibility that even with a 10 minute timer, sales would be blocked still. People would have to get lucky that they're popping in at the right time to maybe get that item at that price -- then there's the idea that someone might keep putting it in new carts. I suppose you could make a cool down for using it, but that feels like it starts to needlessly complicate things. At least there's the trading forums where you can buy multiple things at once like that.

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
no support i'm afraid. i don't really see the point. it doesn't take that long to buy things off the market, and you'd still have to individually go to each entry on the market. realistically it doesn't actually save that much time. if you're mass buying, you're better off going to the trade forums anyway - you can usually get much better deals, and trading is a lot faster.
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
No support for this. If I go to market looking to buy things and see something I want I just click the buy button. I see no point in putting it in a cart first and then buying it.
My type race5022. My trade thread can be found here
× 173 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
No support. The Market is...well, I won't say complicated, but we need no to complicate things further. If you want to buy something, buy it, no need to look for mass purchases. If you accidentally buy smth by accident, well, sell it again.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
Just clicking the buy button seems really easy already. I don't see a need for a cart. May you elaborate on the pros and uses of this, please? /gen
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page