PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokèmon Art School

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 12345

Welcome!!

Hello and welcome to art school where the thread helpers, teachers and I will be teaching you and helping you regarding drawing Pokèmon. Everyone has different art styles so you might learn different things for all of us. Everyone methods of learning are different so some may learn quickly and some may take longer to learn so please all be kind and show everyone respect. I hope everyone has fun and enjoys themselves:D To become a teacher:

Form:

[b][i]Hello, I would like to be a teacher!![/i][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Examples of your art:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
To become a student:

Form

[b][i]Hello, I would like to be a student!![/i][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]What would you like to learn?:[/b] [b]Anything you are struggling with?:[/b] [b]Description (optional)[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco

Teachers and students:

Teachers:

Greenbunny1998 ShootingStarRain AvaTheAxolotl Thebitoucan PanPan12

Students:

Lilieth ArloXoXo Seranity Absol Enjoyer
First lesson: We'll first be drawing Ditto: (We'll be waiting for students and discussion with teachers to who would like to teach) Credit
Hello, I would like to be a teacher!! Username: ShootingStarRain Examples of your art: boop Other: I know what we can draw next: Azurill! It's a very easy Pokemon to draw
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Hello, I would like to be a teacher!! Username: AvaTheAxolotl Examples of your art:

Examples

Other: Thanks! We can draw Wooper after Azurill!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Both accepted, thank you both so much and yeah didn't think about Azurill and Wooper, we'll definitely do both of them after
Who will teach this time?
I don't mind, if one of you two would like to teach I don't mind but if I'm because of it being 00:50 am for me I won't be able to start drawing sketch until later sorry
In that case I could maybe-go ahead with Azurill? Or are you sticking to Ditto first(I can draw Ditto too :>)
I’ll follow along :) Casually waiting for the next lesson

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page