PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Training Bag Notification Options

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123

Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur
Personally, when I play Pokefarm I load all 6 training dojo slots with my Pokemon and then mass-click fields, and when one of those Pokemon collect 6 training bags (the max), I pause to collect them since they can't generate any bags from that point. The slight annoyance is that Pokefarm tells me when any of my Pokemon collect any amount of bags, and I don't necessarily care to collect them at that point. My suggestion would be to allow the user to pick from a couple of notification options in the dojo, such as this: Notify when: > Any of my Pokemon have collected any bags (the default and current site behavior) > Any of my Pokemon have collected 6 bags (the max) > All of my Pokemon have collected 6 bags > Do not notify me I'm not sure how many other people play like this or how many have even bothered purchasing all of the training bag slots but it would defintely help to group those potential 6 notifications into one.
Creator of PokeFarm Pokemon IVs;
a userscript that reports your best owned Pokemon.

PM if you're interested in or are an IV breeder and you'd like to join our group!
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
I do play like this. I collect training bags. It's around 300 interactions for them all to be full. Of course, sometimes RNG favours one pokemon over another but I don't mind losing some on one pokemon to save entering the dojo too often. So I click 300, then empty the dojo and repeat. I wouldn't use this feature you're suggesting personally, as I don't check my notifications for this specifically due to how I judge when to retrieve all the bags, and that I always have about 20 notifications telling me about various breeding pokemon being happy/unhappy or for comics with new pages I intend to read when I have time, or if the Lab can be refreshed, or how many eggs are in my daycare, or tournament eggs I'm saving for future Typerace hatches etc etc etc. So an extra 6 notifications is not a bother to me. If others find it useful, then it may be worth having it coded.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,783,860
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

I do play like this. I collect training bags. It's around 300 interactions for them all to be full. Of course, sometimes RNG favours one pokemon over another but I don't mind losing some on one pokemon to save entering the dojo too often. So I click 300, then empty the dojo and repeat.
No offense, wouldn't the whole point of notifications be so you wouldn't have to play like this? It feels almost on the same reasoning of looking at the eggs in your party, seeing that they say they'll hatch in an hour, and then not checking in on them until then, or just doing ~1000 Pokemon clicks and checking on them after each time, which is almost certainly too early. I still want to be notified when the bags are ready, it just takes away from the usefulness of them being notifications when I don't react when they have 1-5 bags instead of 6 or when there's no difference between them collecting any and them hitting the max.

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

I wouldn't use this feature you're suggesting personally, as I don't check my notifications for this specifically due to how I judge when to retrieve all the bags, and that I always have about 20 notifications telling me about various breeding pokemon being happy/unhappy or for comics with new pages I intend to read when I have time, or if the Lab can be refreshed, or how many eggs are in my daycare, or tournament eggs I'm saving for future Typerace hatches etc etc etc. So an extra 6 notifications is not a bother to me.
But also, if you do play like this, wouldn't it be nice to also have a fourth notification option to turn them off entirely? This would also again improve the effectiveness of other notifications.
lulubee's Avatarlulubee
I think this suggestion is a great one, I personally dislike unnecessary notifications and that stops me from making the most out of the dojo - but having the option to be notified only once all pokemon have collected the max amount would make it so much better than constantly having 6 separate notifications saying X pokemon collected 2 bags 😵‍💫
bogchamp's Avatarbogchamp
full support as this has been driving me crazy since I started using the dojo during mass clicking.
avatar from the pokemon anime. when will my beloved barboach return from the war?
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

QUOTE originally posted by Citrisfur

No offense, wouldn't the whole point of notifications be so you wouldn't have to play like this?
You're correct in all that you've said. I just have this habit for years and don't put too much importance on the notifications for the dojo specifically. Maybe because it is so pointless currently to know when they have less than 6 bags. I support then :D
Sooty's AvatarSooty
Ooooh yes please!! For me the training bag notifs are almost on the spammy side, because I just don't need to be told when my pokemon found one(1) whole bag. I only really collect at 6, so being able to be notified for that and only that, would reduce notif spam and just be more efficient. Also ngl I kinda get excited when I see a notif thinking it'll be something good like an egg ready to hatch...always disappointing to see its just for bags </3 (/lh)
Lv. 100 — +736,617
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!
7 days since last reply, bump (is that the rule?)
Bump
Bump

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page