PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD#14 featuring JSON Statham

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12345

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Heyo, thanks to this post I can say it hasn't been a full year since my last DevLog, it's "only" been 364 days and 20 hours! Hehe... Anyway, while I'm here, I wanna give Moonsy a shout-out. That's my brother. We used to not get along. Now we do. And he's been very helpful over on our Discord server and I just want to give that some recognition :) Okay, enough sentimental nonsense, let's discuss :D
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Having been witness to Adam's work on this for the past while now, every single time he has mentioned JSON, thanks to Moonsy, all I can think of is this - (Credit to photographer at bottom-right btw - Joe Maher, in case it's not too visible!) And this is also my gift to everyone else since this is now living rent-free in my head. Just realised, in case people don't know xD This is JaSON Statham, a prolific and successful actor! c:
Moonsy's AvatarMoonsy
Uhm.. I don't need any shoutouts I'm just sharing knowledge :')
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
can anyone explain in dummy terms
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
Username checks out? xD A good car needs a good engine. A good game needs a good engine too. He's building the engine from scratch rather than using a pre-built one and he's showing off 'the things it can do' for those interested in poking around.
satori's Avatarsatori
how can we check our own profiles, if we're curious? where can we find the tokens we need, and what 8-digit hash(?) do we need to put in the "profileID" parameters? this is all very exciting btw, can't wait to see the final site!
magsimillion's Avatarmagsimillion
as someone who's actually studying computer science at uni atm, i can only see very VERY good improvements so far! :D this is exactly what the game should look like and behave. which means a cleaner base and hopefully a cleaner game experience as well :3
my checklistmy shop ⟡ ⟡ pkmn commissionsnon-pkmn commissions
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
:O The idea of plugins is so good! I might finally attempt to make one lol. Just a question, would plugins have to be in a set coding language? Also with my limited (I'm only in Year 9) knowledge of computer science, these sound like substantial improvements to the way it works!
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
161/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
When exactly do you expect this to come out? I'm looking forward to the PFQNext I'm just curious on when to expect it
Pfp from Pfq
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by sunspirit

how can we check our own profiles, if we're curious? where can we find the tokens we need, and what 8-digit hash(?) do we need to put in the "profileID" parameters? this is all very exciting btw, can't wait to see the final site!
It's a separate database so it really just has me on there right now - that's why my Party on there doesn't match my Party on here. So you can't check yours on the tester because it doesn't exist!

QUOTE originally posted by Peckish

:O The idea of plugins is so good! I might finally attempt to make one lol. Just a question, would plugins have to be in a set coding language?
Most likely just CSS and JS, though you're welcome to set up your own development environment to use LESS and TypeScript if you want! The plugin itself will just be CSS and JS though.

QUOTE originally posted by Alolan Vulpix

When exactly do you expect this to come out? I'm looking forward to the PFQNext I'm just curious on when to expect it
I'm optimistic about getting things done, but can't make any promises. I want to say I'll be able to open it for a limited number of testers by the end of the year, but we'll see.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page