PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art for... S/A legends!!!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345

Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Hello Silver! How many art pieces would an albino galarian articuno give? ^^ Would you also take an albino chien-pao in the future?
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x154 / 500 credits
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
@Minjoo Yep sure!! I thought the ruin legends will be a bit expensive, but yes sure!! I'm don't know how to price articuno, but you can count it like...1 art = 500zc, so if you price it 500zc + then I'll make you two arts C;
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
I just wanted to make sure!! ;w; For the articuno would it be okay if I ask for - this one? its a cinnamonroll glaceon adopt! As for the albino chien-pao, i've been selling them for about close to 1,800~1,900zc (shinies are 1.5~1.7k zc but i dont have anymore shinies) just lmk ^^
@Minjoo Awesome!! For the chien-pao... How about 4 arts? I can make 5 if you'd like c:
rokiwii's Avatarrokiwii

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

@Minjoo Yep sure!! I thought the ruin legends will be a bit expensive, but yes sure!! I'm don't know how to price articuno, but you can count it like...1 art = 500zc, so if you price it 500zc + then I'll make you two arts C;
hmm... ive seen someone had been selling them with the price of 300zc, not 500zc, all through it is a 20k exp egg? just telling you guys
Name: saphira <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Hey guys, I've got sick, so it can take a bit more time to finish your orders, thank you! If you'd like to place a new orders i absolutely don't mind! Just keep in mind that you have to wait a little bit more
rokiwii's Avatarrokiwii

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

Hey guys, I've got sick, so it can take a bit more time to finish your orders, thank you! If you'd like to place a new orders i absolutely don't mind! Just keep in mind that you have to wait a little bit more
keep your health ya! its really important for your health! finish your orders when you be healthier!
Bump! Changed art type. Now I'll be doing doodles C; Also, updated journal post / legendary list

Doodles

Bump! B)

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page