PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art for... S/A legends!!!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345

Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
I'd like to make my own collection so... Offer me one s/a legend from the list below, and I'll make you fullbody like these (if your pokemon costs more than 500zc, I'll make you two or three arts С;<) !!

Doodles

Lists:

Shinies

-Mewtwo x4 -Mew -Lugia -Latios -Dialga -Giratina x2 -Manaphy -Arceus -Meloetta x2 -Genesect -Zygard x3 -Tapu Fini -Necrozma x4 -Marshadow x2 -Zarude -Glastrier -Galar Articuno

Albinos

-Zapdos -Mewtwo x4 -Entei -Ho-oh -Rayquaza -Jirachi -Deoxys x3 -Mesprit -Azelf -Dialga -Palkia -Giratina -Manaphy -Shaymin -Arceus -Zekrom -Meloetta x2 -Genesect -Zygard x3 -Tapu Fini -Cosmog (male) -Necrozma x3 -Marshadow x2 -Zarude
OR You can check these tables In my journal C; Waiting list:
Bump! Ok so, i think it would be more interesting if I offer you fullbody art instead of just an icon!! First: I updated examples Second: I updated the list and added pokemon from the rest regions!!

Examples

hello, I have some special legendaries here that I'd be glad to trade (not sure if you wanted Urshifu, I thought I'd post them in case)! I'd love drawings for anyone here, feel free to take your pick of specials + what characters you'd like to draw? :o Thank you!

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
@HeartlessDemon Hi! Indeed, I'd love to get so many Kabfus to evolve them eventually lolll Ok, if you don't mind, I'd like to take all the Urshifus and one Victini!! For that... I'll draw everyone from the tag you linked!! Is that alright? с:
sounds great! I've just added a few more to the tag if you want more to choose from, just 6 of them is okay. I also noticed you only had a shiny Kubfu in your fields, do you want the albino Kubfu as well? :)
@HeartlessDemon I thinkk... nope!! I'll start working on your arts soon then c:
Xenomorph's AvatarXenomorph
Hi Silver! I have an albino Virizion if you're still needing one? If you do, I would love a fullbody of literally anyone here! Your choice!!
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
@Xenomorph Yep yep! I'll draw... Galaxy!! C:
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hiya! I have these if they interest you by any chance? :) If you're okay with drawing humans, could you do these three if possible? If not, its perfectly fine, but thank you very much for the chance!

Shinies

Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
@LilypadLife Yep! I would be glad to draw them for you!!! C:

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page