PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art for... S/A legends!!!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123456

Silver Raven's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSilver Raven
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Bump! Added waiting list c; + updated pokemon lists
Minjoo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMinjoo
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
Henlo Silver! nwn/ I have a male and female cosmog (shiny) I sell them for about 500~700zc equivalent O: What would I get for those two? O: Should I send you the OC's first? :3
Collecting: Naive&Timid | fairy.png&ice.png summon_c-p.png x131 / 500 summon_c-p.png credits
@Minjoo Hi hi! I think... Three fullbodies? Is that ok? С:
Minjoo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMinjoo
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
O: Awesome! Only if you're okay with it! I'd love some art for these guys: If you could make them a little bit more feminine? If not, at least for the alolan nijiracho? ;0; Nijiracho 2 And if you could pick either for the last! yuuki or pinky
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
senior.pnge.png
i've got an albino phione but i'll link the oc later?
@Lilieth Sure!
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
senior.pnge.png
here's the oc^^
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
grandmaster.pngc+.png
hiya :3 ive got these four! regis usually go for 300zc, ive seen zacian go for 400zc... calyrex, im unsure! theyre a bit obscure, hehe. so, you can take that however! id LOVE to see you draw my persona/fursona with his little puppet! all the info should be there!!!! human or furry is fine, whatever seems fun! i know that isnt.. 4 people, but.. i figured itd help you relax and help your collection out <3
HE/HIM • 21 Y/O bg/icon by silver raven!
Hello! I have a few shiny Zapdos in my UFT field if you have a preference? If you'd like one, then I'd like to get just a simple lil gal. A clodsire/sunkern fusion. Literally just a regular clodsire, but with two little leaves on the top of her head like a sunkern has.
Avatar & Cactus Amaura made by me.
Member since 12 May 2017
@LeagueOfPotatoes Any random Zapdos would be awesome tbo!! C: ----- I've updated the waiting list, so you can see the queue!!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page