PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆ sensical nonsense { me rambling about stuff } ☆

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

POLL: mew

Total votes: 2

You must be logged in to vote.

— Poll closes: 21/Aug/2035 16:13:00 (in 11 years)

viscous's Avatarviscous
got my first personally obtained legendary!! :D a diance!! I didn't even use a legendary seal :0 despite mew being my fave pokemon, Im pretty happy about this! I wonder what imma name the diance when the egg hatches!! ^^ edit: I named her diana!! :} oooo!! I'm also gonna have a good number of legendary seals as well once I unlock mew ( not to mention the 2 origin sashes I traded for!! and I plan on trading for a lot more when I can!! ) :}
pfp credit; pokemon anime
viscous's Avatarviscous
I fr went " I'm going to start by obtaining lab eggs that I already have registered but don't have the pokemon in my fields yet" and then just did not that :silly face emoji:
viscous's Avatarviscous
discovered the pokewalker is a thing 👍
viscous's Avatarviscous
me, seeing an all purple egg: oo!! ratata egg?? maybe???? I don't want to grab eggs I don't have registered yet.... but I do want to hatch more gen 1 eggs so I might unlock the mew summon..,,,,,,,... *hatches eggs and it's a ditto??? which I thiiiink is rare or something ?? *
viscous's Avatarviscous
so. I'm suuuper normal and like most other normal people, I drew a mew team. that I don't have yet. maybe I'll post a pic? it consists of super small sketches with verry short descriptions outlining what each is { like first hatched mew { the first mew I hatch}, shiny, etc. } I originally just planned to draw a ditto and then more happened ✌ it's not all of the mews I plan on having, just like. my main ones ig. I plan on possibly getting other shiny mews for example, but the first one hatched will be special. maybe the special ones will hold an item for distinction { especially when they're currently also in the field with the other mews, which'll probably be a lot } my plans are like. insanely ambitious { not even mentioning I plan to do this myself, no buying albino or melan mews or anything } to where I could possibly lose some interest but oh well! oh! I think I might also commision a custom sprite for a specific pokemon included in my mew team >.>
viscous's Avatarviscous
brooo why is it that whenever I randomly adopt eggs from the lab, the time it takes to hatch usually matches up well?!? { I ain't complainin or nothin } also always fighting the urge to adopt ??? eggs while at the same time "I have to focus on adopting eggs I already have registered but don't own the pokemon yet" and "n... need.. kanto pokemon eggs........ for.... meww.... blegh.💀 "
viscous's Avatarviscous
the money safe was a good investment!! :3 Im only going to currently spend currency when necessary, like if it'll progress or unlock something! like I took credits out to buy the thing to unlock delta pokemon!! :}}
viscous's Avatarviscous
tfw you find a pfq pokemon in the shelter AND it was released right after being brought/ hatched from the prize shop :D !!!
viscous's Avatarviscous
//
viscous's Avatarviscous
wow!!! the update is super cool!!! :D I decided to use my data volume voucher ( my first one! I got lucky, lol ) to get an iron serpent volume because I like miraidon, it's design is super cool and it's based off of a motorcycle!! :D I haven't decided what to use the mega stone voucher on, but I'll figure it out eventually! I wasn't expecting an update like this today, much less one I'd get stuff from ( yay! serotoni! ) I'm also continuing to focus on my pokemon!! when I do things kinda depends on my motivation, but it's going pretty good! I'm still adopting eggs from the lab that I already have registered, but don't have the pokemon yet, so that I can move on to eggs I don't have registered ( since it'll be easier to keep track of which ones I have when I don't need to worry about registered eggs ) I'm also participating in the event thingy. the one that gives tokens. I want tokens so that I can get my own fake fakemon and maybe some misc prizes, but I'm not at a part in the game yet where it's easy to participate, especially competitively but the current event seems easy! sides, I'm hatching eggs anyways so some of the them will count towards my points! this is also good so I can get a view on how it works :3 there's probs more I can talk about but I have things to do! ^^

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page