PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ☆ sensical nonsense { me rambling about stuff } ☆

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ☆ sensical nonsense { me rambling about stuff } ☆ >

viscous's Avatarviscous
wow!!! the update is super cool!!! :D I decided to use my data volume voucher ( my first one! I got lucky, lol ) to get an iron serpent volume because I like miraidon, it's design is super cool and it's based off of a motorcycle!! :D I haven't decided what to use the mega stone voucher on, but I'll figure it out eventually! I wasn't expecting an update like this today, much less one I'd get stuff from ( yay! serotoni! ) I'm also continuing to focus on my pokemon!! when I do things kinda depends on my motivation, but it's going pretty good! I'm still adopting eggs from the lab that I already have registered, but don't have the pokemon yet, so that I can move on to eggs I don't have registered ( since it'll be easier to keep track of which ones I have when I don't need to worry about registered eggs ) I'm also participating in the event thingy. the one that gives tokens. I want tokens so that I can get my own fake fakemon and maybe some misc prizes, but I'm not at a part in the game yet where it's easy to participate, especially competitively but the current event seems easy! sides, I'm hatching eggs anyways so some of the them will count towards my points! this is also good so I can get a view on how it works :3 there's probs more I can talk about but I have things to do! ^^
pfp credit; pokemon anime
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page