PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fished Shiny Showcase

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

VibravaX's AvatarVibravaX
With the new update to fishing and more importantly the update to fishing shiny rates, I'm sure lots of people are getting shinies through fishing now! Especially because of the current tournament. Since these aren't hatched shinies, and I'm pretty sure they're rarer, I figured it'd be cool to have a separate thread showing off just shinies gotten from fishing. There are a few rules: 1. Do not contact a player about selling their shiny unless they explicitly state it's UFT/UFS. If you do contact a seller do so via PMs, not via this thread. 2. This thread is a place for support and encouragement. Don't complain about having bad luck. 3. Only post about shinies caught through fishing! For shinies you got through hatching, please visit the Shiny Hatching Thread instead. I myself have gotten very lucky so far and got two shinies in two days! I love them both very much <3
3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.
Tha Ninjah~ Check out my hunt shop!
ItsAeth's AvatarItsAeth
I got this one a while ago while fishing for the tournament! Very original name, I know hahah
Feesh!!! The gender I needed, too!
- 0 Icon by Dachsbuns!
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad
Snagged this one early on! It'll be a totem eventually. (The name comes from how in Sonic Rush DS during boss fights, Eggman would constantly say the voiceline "Get ready to be schooled!". I promise my nostalgia is very normal.)
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 0
Type race score display code by Lycankai Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Just got my first fishing shiny!! Nothing too special but I love him nonetheless :]

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Corkscrew Crash! Type Race Score: 0
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
146/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
I never used fishing much so the adjustments & the tournament was a nice incentive :D
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
In a tournament about a year ago, I was massively fishing and trying to stay in the top 100s, and got this little guy! He was my first shiny I ever fished <3 Considering my love for the Marill line and how I was so happy to find him out of the other fish in the River, I was ecstatic!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Lostlorn's AvatarLostlorn
Not a bad little souvenir for this tourney! I'm gonna replace the totem Whiscash I had in the making with them.
─⋅✧⋅─ ⊱ May'24 ⚘ 0 ⊰ ─⋅✧⋅─
TR Credit - Hakano Riku/Guide | PFP Credit - Emmuffin/PMDCollab
F4T4L FL4W's AvatarF4T4L FL4W
ahhh!! i get somewhere to showcase my new son!! i got him earlier today! (technically yesterday for the server..) i need to figure out what to name the lil bugger.. :thinking:
hi. you can just call me sora, or fatal
~~Current hunt~~
3 0 0
Score: 0

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page