PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

far from home.

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345··· 757677

I'm satisfied with being alive, goals are like a coconut pie! That I'm allergic to.. I like apple better anyway!~
Nothing Man - Sodikken
"Ohoho! That's simple! You're a.." "A uh..uhm.." He seems frantically thinking about it for a second, it looks like volcarona but it's metallic.. and a different color..Wait! He's got it, puffing out his chest he regains his smile "That's OBVIOUSLY an easy question. You are a robot mimicking a pokemon! Aha, Merit wins again!"

Cherry | She/her | Minor

Just an autistic artist trying her best
My Shop! Toyhou.sePFQ Profilecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me! Signature Pagedoll @Pigment on Toyhou.se
Type Race Score; 0
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Rosey lets out a (rather glitched) dissatisfied noise. I a-a-am indeed a robot, b-b-but im not m-m-mimicking a pokemon. I am a melan iron moth, a-a-and my n-n-name is rosey.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Kosei was about to say something when he overheard a very.. VERY obnoxiously loud mon that just woke up from whatever fresh hell they were from. 'Just ignore 'im, he's nothing.', he mentally chanted.
Astrid woke to muffled voices. She stayed down, relishing her sleep, but then she realized - she didn't know these voices... Suddenly, her eyes shot open. She staggered upright as best she could and said in a shaky voice, "W-wh... Where am I? Who ARE you all? Is- Was I-" she stopped and started, mind still waking up. "Am I being kidnapped?"
Rosey turns to look at the source of the new voice. w-w-we a-a-appear to be t-t-trapped in..... S-s-some kind of m-m-messed up v-v-version of s-s-sinnoh.... I w-w-wonder..... Could that s-s-space-time tear have c-c-caused this? H-h-hmm-m-m....
Lysium's AvatarLysium
"Okay fellas, we need to get outta here or the big guy's gonna get lost. If you find anyone still unconscious, grab 'em and we'll haul 'em out with us. we could get jumped any minute in this fog." Comet starts making good on his idea, hoping Rosey will drop the idea about time and space... "You need a hand walking?" he asks Astrid
<Profile img credit: OLM and The Pokémon Company>
I'm satisfied with being alive, goals are like a coconut pie! That I'm allergic to.. I like apple better anyway!~
Nothing Man - Sodikken
He was about to gloat about him being partially right before turning around to see Astrid, worried and confused "Urk.."Who are you all?" this is the second time someone hasn't recognised me! Tch.." He muttered under his breath, before remembering her question..where were they actually? She makes a good point. "Hrm. Well probably still in the the region correct? I'm guessing something catastrophic happened that caused it to..become this weird place right?"
Kosei growled at Comet's last comment before turning his gaze at the pathway that was less foggy. While he was skeptical that way is the right way.. At this point, ANY way was dangerous so he may as well take a potshot at it. "Focus on tryin' to get outta here first before you guys start spewing the time-space stuff."
c-c-correct, and i-i-i think t-t-that s-s-spacetime its-s-self h-h-has collapsed..... A-a-and I honestly h-h-have doubts about i-i-if we can e-even get o-out of here at all-all.... r-r-regardless, w-we s-should a-at least m-move to a l-l-less f-f-foggy area.....
Lysium's AvatarLysium
"Yeah, we can yap all you want once we find a safer place! If we're lucky someone might'a dropped a Potion or two..." He sniffs the air, he scans the fog, he tenses for any sudden movements. Did the plan really work? Was space and time changed for good? But if the plan worked, why wasn't his trainer there with him?

Pages: 12345··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page