PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

far from home.

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 757677

krusifiied's Avatarkrusifiied
the air remained quiet. the soft rustle of the trees was soothing, but the dark sky made the atmosphere unsettling. the zacian awoke, looking around. the fog was heavy, but not too heavy for the zacian. they looked around, noticing only a few other pokemon. what had happened? where were they? they walked around, nudging the pokemon to make sure they we're not fainted. feeling and hearing the soft breaths of the pokemon put it at ease, and they waited patiently for them to awaken.
pup 7TEEN nonbinary girlflux
creds
image drawn by me, emoticons from caterpie carrd
Lysium's AvatarLysium
"W-What happened?" Comet pulls himself up, looking around the strange area. This didn't look like Mt. Coronet. Where was he? He sees the Zacian and growls defensively.
<Profile img credit: OLM and The Pokémon Company>
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Rosey powers on, and she seems quite confused. w-w-w-where are w-w-w-e?
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Where am I? Am I dead...? Was the first words Kosei thought of as he slowly cracked one eye open. Indeed, where was he? he couldn't quite make it out as the dense fog covered up a good portion of his vision. Silhouettes, he could only see silhouettes. A canine-like Pokemon slowly moving around..? Who was that? Was that his old teammate? No, that couldn't be. They didn't survive, and he could tell that as much! "Oi..." He called out to the Zacian, slowly getting up from the ground. He looked around to find himself surrounded by other Pokemon as well, no familiar faces either. He could hear the Wavile growl defensively while the robotic moth stuttered as she was powering up. "Good... To know that everyone else is in this nightmare." He huffed, albeit it just came out like a mumble of some sort. Honestly, this probably felt like a fever dream than a nightmare.
Orion woke up and stood up slowly “Whe-where am I” He looked around until he saw a few figures in the distance a large robotic moth, an irritated looking weavile, and two others “I wonder if they know where we are” He muttered to himself hoping that they would “Hey!” He called “Where are we?”
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*
Lysium's AvatarLysium
Comet stops growling as he sees more pokemon waking up, though his claws are still ready to swipe at the first sign of danger. His ears prick up as he tries to catch any information possible. "Where are the humans? I... I have to find my trainer!" He pauses as he sees his injuries and how out of it everyone seems. "...Are any of you hurt?"
The Turtonator mentally sneered at the Weavile talking. Like hell he wanted his trainer to be alive. That idiot deserved to be dead for all he cares! "Don't seem to be a single human 'round." He shook his head, still keeping distance from the other mons, scars visible across his face as he glanced at the Decidueye. "Ya think we know? We're just as clueless as you are, owl."
w-w-well, i-i- i-it s-s-s-seems m-m-my v-v-voice box h-has sustained h-h-heavy d-damage..... Well, thats clearly not the only damage that rosey has sustained.....
Lysium's AvatarLysium
"Try not to overdo it, Iron Moth. Maybe there's someone around who can help us. Hey, Decidueye, can you fly over this fog or something, see where we're at?"
f-f-for the r-r-record, m-m-my name i-i-i-is rosey!

Pages: 123··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page