PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

tea's adventure & art log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

teaspoonsoup's Avatarhypermode-12.pngteaspoonsoup
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
well, no melan celebi for now 😔 i ran out of summons, and the uber and zcrystal timers were running out (wasn't worth it to re-activate them).. and the type race was almost over by the time everything ran out LOL. i guess it wasn't in the cards this time 🤷 i thought 500 summons was a lot?? but i never accounted for how fast the eggs would hatch because of the newly added stellar v-wave hahah so i guess the next time i'll hunt celebi is for team psychic's type race, which is in 7 months? plenty of time to stockpile summons once again 😌 I BLEW MY PB WAY OUT OF THE WATER THOUGH HAHAHA i scored 14,256 points 😩 wouldn't be that high if it weren't for the legend hunt here are trophies some lovely teammates made for us!
team grass may 2024 trophy by Champion Spectra!
team grass may 2024 sprite by Champion Spectra!
A flower you picked up from the victory garden of Team Bloom Doom in celebration of reaching second place during the type race of May 12th through May 18th, 2024. It's bright, vibrant petals are soft to the touch, and you've been told this flower won't wilt. This flower will serve as a reminder of your achievements. Great job on second place, Team Bloom Doom! As a team, you reached 404,052 points and you, as an individual, reached 14,256 points! Sprite made by Champion Spectra!
team grass may 2024 trophy by Cometily!
team grass may 2024 trophy by lamplight!
trade shop art shop
summon_cel.png11/500
summon_gir.png13/500
buying GS Balls for 20zc/equiv, Griseous Orbs for 40 zc/equiv
Clover Sweet

Clover Sweet

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A clover-shaped sweet. When a Milcery holds this, it spins around happily.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 22 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
credit
icon & resprite by me pkmnpanel code by Mirzam pixels from caterpie.crd.co

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page