PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

tea's adventure & art log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

teaspoonsoup's Avatarteaspoonsoup
so it's pfq's anniversary yayy and today we have max niet, max sei, and also ravyne and shazi crazy bonuses today but i haven't hatched a melan amped toxel yet (┬┬﹏┬┬) but tbh i fully expected this since i don't have uber or zcrystal on right now lol it's ok tho i like gems :'')
trade shop art shop credit
icon and resprite by me pkmnpanel code by Mirzam pixels from caterpie.crd.co
Clover Sweet

Clover Sweet

Consumable

(: 0)

A clover-shaped sweet. When a Milcery holds this, it spins around happily.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 22 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
did a little more progress w dex filling today, mainly just obtained a few more megas- really, all that's left is megas/paradoxes i don't think i'll be able to get arceus before the rank changes though. oh well lol i know i could just seek out dex trades and get this all over with haha but i actually prefer getting them all myself (there's also that one mega evolution task i have to do uu) and i actually did dex trade with some people a long time ago for things like arceus/silvally formes- but the rest i wanna do myself! 💪 like playing on hard mode lol
let's go it's team normal type race time !! this month, our team thread has daily quests and questions :O fun! i'll be compiling my answers here too~

Feb 11

What is your favorite Normal Type Pokemon? Is there any reason it's your favorite? Minccino! for no particular reason other than i find it really cute :) Let us know what your Type Race point goal is for this month. aiming for 3k points! that'll break my record for my previous team normal score :D

Feb 12

What made you choose the Pokemon that you're hunting for this race? I want another melan Minccino to evolve into Cinccino :"D and if I switch over to Eevee, I want to hunt for a complete special collection of the eeveelutions ^^ Write out at least 3 goals you have for this Type Race and share with the team. 1. reach the goal for the 15 z-fragments- which is 3k, I believe? 2. another melan Minccino :") 3. hopefully switch to Eevee early on?

Feb 13

Do you have a least favorite Normal Type Pokemon? How come? Come to think of it, I don't think I have a least favorite Normal mon lol! There's certainly a few like Purugly and Lickitung that I'll overlook because of its design, but it's not like I dislike them outright ^^; I guess I'm indifferent? Max out whatever pass you're using today. You can include a screenshot of your completed adopts or just post saying you've done it! Done :") very easy to max out the star pass when you're hatching 3k exp eggs

screenshot

Feb 14

If you could design a brand new Normal Type Pokemon, what would it be like? i want more ferret-like pokemon :) think that'd be really cute Draw this new design to show us what you like about it! i didn't really have a specific theme in mind, i just doodled something that looks like it would be a pokemon and vaguely like a ferret haha

doodle

Feb 15

Do you have any goals for this Type Race? Have you achieved any of them so far? I did reach my point goal! I went over 3k ^^ As for my other goals (melan minccino, switching to eevee).. not yet :''x this chain has been very unkind to me lol i'm reaching a 13k chain of minccino now ;; (i did not hatch all 13k eggs for this typerace btw LOL this is from a saved chain)

Feb 16

How is your Normal Type badge? Have you been able to upgrade it at all during this race? Currently sitting on a Nintendium normal badge :) I like working on my badges all at once, so it'll be a while till my normal badge gets upgraded ^^;

Feb 17

How has your Type Race gone? Have you accomplished what you were hoping to? I blew waay past my original point goal of 3k :D currently at about 5k points! No melan from me yet and I don't think I'll be switching to Eevee like I'd hoped, but I'm not really complaining haha. I'm sitting on a pretty pile of gems and we all get a z-crystal, so I'm happy :] Let everyone know what a good job they've done this month ♥ Congratulate yourself for working so hard! Everyone did such a good job this month!! I think this has been one of the best type race teams I've been on- even if we're not making top 3, the vibes in here made this one of my favorite type race teams! :) and the art people made here the other day was SO good, i loved seeing your ideas :D big thanks to xaandiir for leading this month <33
;-; who anonymously sent me a chocolate meowstic uuuu ;;; you rock, whoever you are !! i love the valentines event <3 sending sweethearts to people is fun :D (and i may or may not be lowkey stockpiling sweethearts for a future exclusive hunt..)
sticked my minccino chain once more HELP did not get an additional melan minccino for type race as i'd hoped for uu.. even w uber, z, shiny charm, and tr bonus.. guess i'll have to try another time oh well anyways
LET'S GOO what a successful rockruff hunt !!!
WOAUGH !!! oh i'm so relieved i don't have to use a pr stick now, i'm abt to switch back to toxel for type race (;´д`)ゞ
type race going crazyyyy 😵
a type race for the history books!!! this type race marks the first time team poison has won and LOOK AT OUR SCORE BRO ???!!! and i beat my previous high score too 😭 i managed 10,635 points whwehwew apparently, the previous highest team score was about 317k?? and we blew that out of the water not to mention, teammates were hatching melans left and right like crazyy i didn't hatch my melan amped toxel tho. or any melan for that matter lmao but it's alright :P kinda my fault for not activating the ubercharm but i'm saving funds for the celebi hunt i've got planned for may's type race hah ^^; some teammates made some lovely trophies :-) and i made one for us too lol, i wanted to try my hand at spriting again
by sceoh!
by me :)
by SubwayBossEmmet!
one of my favorite type races by far <3 i love u march 2024 team poison mwah mwah
niet x2, sei 17, and grass v-wave... alright i'm gonna do it 👀 i'm gonna start the chain for my celebi hunt today heeehee

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page