PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Seby's art shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 18192021

Zestycat's AvatarZestycat

QUOTE originally posted by ToastyGhost

i see that sale and i've been following this thread for a while,, so it's my time to strike muahahaha >:3 /lh could i get a fullbody art of sunday for 350gp?? if he's too complex i can pick another character ^_^ thankyou!!
it’s here!! don’t worry about missing it haha, it’s okay :D
Oh thank you so much! I’m so sorry for missing you! I’ll be sure to get everybody’s done asap!
Hey there! My name is Seby :3 I have an Art shop: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/412739/Seby-s-art-shop I would love if you got a commission from me!
ToastyGhost's AvatarToastyGhost
it’s alright!! it was an honest mistake and i understand ^_^ thankyou!!!

tori | she/he/any

silly goob :D
art shop!journal!credits

credits

code: RAINB0W forum icon: my oc sunday by Silver Raven!! signature pagedoll: Silver Raven!! (again xd) divider: animatedglittergraphics-n-more on tumblr!

it’s alright!! it was an honest mistake and i understand ^_^ thankyou!!!
You’re welcome and thanks fo4 understanding!
Bump + slowly gaining art motivation, sorry for wait 🥲

i see that sale and i've been following this thread for a while,, so it's my time to strike muahahaha >:3 /lh could i get a fullbody art of sunday for 350gp?? if he's too complex i can pick another character ^_^ thankyou!!
Done! SOOO SORRY THAT TOOK SO LOMG 😭
ToastyGhost's AvatarToastyGhost

QUOTE originally posted by Zestycat

YOOO THANKYOU!!! i’ll send payment over now ^_^

YOOO THANKYOU!!! i’ll send payment over now ^_^
You’re welcome!! Thank you! Come again and tell your friends! 🩷
aixle's Avataraixle
Hello, I wanted to ask if there was possibly an update on the commission I put in for? No worries if you've not had the time to do it/didn't remember it was there! It's just been a few weeks, and I figured it couldn't hurt to ask about it!
My PFP is of my fursona Ny, and was made by the very talented Dachsbuns

QUOTE originally posted by aixle

Hello, I wanted to ask if there was possibly an update on the commission I put in for? No worries if you've not had the time to do it/didn't remember it was there! It's just been a few weeks, and I figured it couldn't hurt to ask about it!
Yes I’m so sorry I’ve just been extremely busy irl and haven’t had time, I’m going to finish it as soon as possible, don’t worry!
aixle's Avataraixle

QUOTE originally posted by aixle

Yes I’m so sorry I’ve just been extremely busy irl and haven’t had time, I’m going to finish it as soon as possible, don’t worry!
No worries! You take as long as you need! I'm certain whowever long the wait is, it'll be worth it! I just wanted to ask about it real quick.

Pages: 123··· 18192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page