PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

aim's quick'n dirty PWYW [OPEN]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12

radioforums's Avatarradioforums
HI! Do YOU have expendable income??? That's great, because I have things I want to buy and getting there manually with interactions feels like an impossible goal. Throw as much as you feel like at me, and in return I'll draw you something as quickly as I can. All on-site currencies are accepted, but GP is preferred. It won't be great. It will be sketchy and, at best, kindly considered as 'messy lineart'. But it'll be fast and we'll both win. Just reply with a link to whatever you want me to draw alongside how much you're offering. Only rule is no mechs, because I'm bad at them and need to practice drawing them. You can find some examples of the kind of sketch quality I'm offering on my toyhouse, since i've got a bunch of sketches uploaded there. Just for posterity (or for those who don't want to leave the site), here's a sketch I actually really like from last night. (Credit would be very nice, when using these sketches offsite. You can use my art wherever, just not for commercial or ai purposes. I'm on most platforms as radioforums.)
icon is from pokemon tcg (card sleeve)
minknip's Avatarminknip
im so broke but i need one may i offer 100gp for a like bust sketch of my boy fever ? u can kinda get his vibe from his general th-- hes a wreck :,^)

QUOTE originally posted by minknip

im so broke but i need one may i offer 100gp for a like bust sketch of my boy fever ? u can kinda get his vibe from his general th-- hes a wreck :,^)
Sure! It's actually 2 AM for me, but I'll send this over in the morning once I've woken up enough to draw.
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Hi!! Can I get two drawings of Zero (choose any two types you like) for 1mil. Credits please? C:

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

Hi!! Can I get two drawings of Zero (choose any two types you like) for 1mil. Credits please? C:
Sure! Sending them over right now.
bump
bump
bump
Heya~ so I would love to get a sketch of Breezy (changed my name for her lol) would 350k credits be okay?
0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightReaper

Heya~ so I would love to get a sketch of Breezy (changed my name for her lol) would 350k credits be okay?
Sounds good! I'll send the sketch over once I'm done.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page