PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in aim's quick'n dirty PWYW [OPEN]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > aim's quick'n dirty PWYW [OPEN] >

radioforums's Avatarradioforums
HI! Do YOU have expendable income??? That's great, because I have things I want to buy and getting there manually with interactions feels like an impossible goal. Throw as much as you feel like at me, and in return I'll draw you something as quickly as I can. All on-site currencies are accepted, but GP is preferred. It won't be great. It will be sketchy and, at best, kindly considered as 'messy lineart'. But it'll be fast and we'll both win. Just reply with a link to whatever you want me to draw alongside how much you're offering. Only rule is no mechs, because I'm bad at them and need to practice drawing them. You can find some examples of the kind of sketch quality I'm offering on my toyhouse, since i've got a bunch of sketches uploaded there. Just for posterity (or for those who don't want to leave the site), here's a sketch I actually really like from last night. (Credit would be very nice, when using these sketches offsite. You can use my art wherever, just not for commercial or ai purposes. I'm on most platforms as radioforums.)
icon is from pokemon tcg (card sleeve)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page