PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Ultimate Info Dump[Work In Progress]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

"By the time you finish reading this, you're going to need a couple of eyedroppers and about thirty more megabytes of space in your brain."
  • Introduction
  • Terms & Abbreviations
  • Table of Contents
Welcome to my info dump! It's full of random helpful information that you could ever possibly need on Pokefarm Q! PFQ has so many possiblities, from hatching specials and mining credits to creating art and roleplaying - honestly, there is much to be done on here, and one could spend years playing Pokefarm Q and never be done. You could collect every melan and still have things to do. You aren't ever done with Pokefarm Q, and the whole site encourages you to explore. Well, that's a lot of places. So I'll be explaining them one by one. Starting from when you're a beginner, to veteran player stuff, this is the ultimate info dump that will probably be ever-WIP. NOTE: Due to recent announcements about changes, this guide may be inaccurate a few months later. I WILL update as things go, but slowly.
Pretty useful stuff. Please check. PFQ: Refers to the current game, Pokefarm Q PF1: Refers to the old game, Pokefarm or Pokefarm 1 UFT: Up for trade UFS: Up for sale NFT/NFS: Not for trade, not for sale WF: Wishforge DP: Refers to Delta Points. You can trade Pokemon in at the Holon Research Center for delta points, used to delta Pokemon. For more information, check here. PWYW: Pay-what-you-want, or a price set by the customer. These should cover everything you need to read this guide. For more info about abbreviations used, you can check here.

Table of Contents

To be added.
credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Profile Picture @username
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
"Everybody has to start somewhere! Even if that 'somewhere' is a clueless state of absolute ignorance..."
  • Starting Out
  • Some Tips
  • Dexing: How to Dex Up to Champion
  • title
Starting out is not easy. At all. You're confused all the time. So many buttons. So confusing. So unlike games you're used to playing. So. Many. Buttons. Yeah, if that's you, well... I'm sorry. My suggestion would be start poking around everywhere! But you can't unlock everything, at least not right away, so... This is part of the guide that teaches you how to unlock things. Some people thinks its confusing, and therefore could not make it past the tutorial. Well, dang. First: You're likely not going to see this unless you unlock everything first. So, with all due respect. Get unlocking. Just kidding. The thing is, if you've somehow reached here before unlocking everything, my only advice is to unlock things. Do what it tells you to do. I can give you a pretty basic description of place you'll be able to access one by one. -Lab: If you ever want to go back to that particular part of the tutorial, check there. You can also get eggs there. -Party: Your current party, and how to hatch your eggs -Shelter: Get more eggs That's a basic breakdown of what you'll need for the tutorial. Once you've unlocked your farm, there's so much more you can do!
You've reached a state where you've unlocked everything! Great! Now what? This, will probably be much more useful. Well, first...you probably want to read the rules. So I've made a nice little link to the rules here. Read that? Yep, its important. Now spend three hours reading that bunch. If you haven't read the rules, the rest of this guide will be completely useless to you. So you have to read them. If you haven't? None of my responsiblity. Now we can continue. So, first, before you do ANYTHING, I have a couple of tips: 1. DO NOT sell anything in your inventory. Yet. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT sell anything in your inventory. They could be useful later. Even the Treasure tab. Yes, even that. 2. EXPLORE the forums. Familarize yourself with the forums. They will be rather useful later, I will explain exactly how in a moment, but please do familarize yourself with them first. 3. DO NOT rush to get anything. At all. If you're quite new, you probably don't know what shinies, albinos, or melans are. Well...don't rush to buy or get them. Don't rush to achieve anything that other players may be rushing to getting, such as the Pokeradar or flutes or anything like that. Trust me. And try not to rush to currency either, if you don't know how to price things. 4. There is one thing you should defintely start thinking about though, and that is dexing. It's extremely important at this stage. If you've played the main games, you already know what it is. I'll go over ways to dex later. Commit these to your memory. They will help in the future.
This is the part of the guide for achieving Champion rank and below. For Arceus rank, check a different part of the guide. Even if you've played for quite a long time, this will still be useful if you aren't Champion yet.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem. Interdum varius sit amet mattis vulputate. Arcu ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean et. Sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum. Placerat vestibulum lectus mauris ultrices eros in cursus. Vitae justo eget magna fermentum. Nunc eget lorem dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc. Cursus mattis molestie a iaculis. Enim eu turpis egestas pretium aenean pharetra magna ac. Sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient. Tincidunt ornare massa eget egestas purus viverra. Arcu bibendum at varius vel pharetra.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem. Interdum varius sit amet mattis vulputate. Arcu ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean et. Sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum. Placerat vestibulum lectus mauris ultrices eros in cursus. Vitae justo eget magna fermentum. Nunc eget lorem dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc. Cursus mattis molestie a iaculis. Enim eu turpis egestas pretium aenean pharetra magna ac. Sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient. Tincidunt ornare massa eget egestas purus viverra. Arcu bibendum at varius vel pharetra.
credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Profile Picture @username

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page