PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Ultimate Info Dump[Work In Progress]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > The Ultimate Info Dump[Work In Progress] >

"By the time you finish reading this, you're going to need a couple of eyedroppers and about thirty more megabytes of space in your brain."
  • Introduction
  • Terms & Abbreviations
  • Table of Contents
Welcome to my info dump! It's full of random helpful information that you could ever possibly need on Pokefarm Q! PFQ has so many possiblities, from hatching specials and mining credits to creating art and roleplaying - honestly, there is much to be done on here, and one could spend years playing Pokefarm Q and never be done. You could collect every melan and still have things to do. You aren't ever done with Pokefarm Q, and the whole site encourages you to explore. Well, that's a lot of places. So I'll be explaining them one by one. Starting from when you're a beginner, to veteran player stuff, this is the ultimate info dump that will probably be ever-WIP. NOTE: Due to recent announcements about changes, this guide may be inaccurate a few months later. I WILL update as things go, but slowly.
Pretty useful stuff. Please check. PFQ: Refers to the current game, Pokefarm Q PF1: Refers to the old game, Pokefarm or Pokefarm 1 UFT: Up for trade UFS: Up for sale NFT/NFS: Not for trade, not for sale WF: Wishforge DP: Refers to Delta Points. You can trade Pokemon in at the Holon Research Center for delta points, used to delta Pokemon. For more information, check here. PWYW: Pay-what-you-want, or a price set by the customer. These should cover everything you need to read this guide. For more info about abbreviations used, you can check here.

Table of Contents

To be added.
credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Profile Picture @username
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page