PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Just a random bats ramblings.

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
Merry Christmas to you all! And if you dont celebrate Christmas, have a happy holiday! 9.pngq.pngc.png
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
ultra.png
Wanting to evolve these!
Lv. 45 — 6,855 / 7,764
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FairyDark
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
This one got evolved, but im keeping it here!
Lv. 46 — 3,426 / 8,108
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FairyDark
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Lv. 44 — 2,099 / 7,426
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FairyDark
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
ultra.png
Oh! I got another subscriber! Thank you, sir/madam/other! And I got done with the recent tournament, and I got this beauty as a reward!
Lv. 47 — 6,281 / 6,798
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFlying
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
I feel quite lucky for getting this one!
ultra.png
Oh. My. Glub. Did anyone else read the news yet?! The upcoming updates are going to be absolutely incredible! especially since we are now able to get zc for free now! 10 at a time though, but its still free!
ultra.png
I just wanna rant some more about gen 3, im sorry, but im an absolute hoenn baby! My fondest sapphire memory was beating wattson for the first time! My team was an absolute ragtag group of mons, and I dont even remember what my team was when I finally beat him, but I believe I did it with my blaziken! Back then, I had no idea about type matchups, nor did I know that some types were only physical and other types were only special, but I eventually did it! and yes, I unfortunately fell into the problem of my blaziken being the only high level pokemon I had, because the exp.share was, back then, only able to boost a single pokemons exp at a time.... But regardless! Still my favorite! Oh! And I always have this thing I like telling others, I dub it "imparting some Roxanne wisdom" because it took me an admittedly embarrassingly long amount of time to realize fire is weak to rock, so I like to use that quote to let others know that type matchups have some surprises to them!
ultra.png
Now, im by no means a music maker, but I sure do love me some good tunes! Instrumental tunes, to be exact! And after all this time, theres still some music that makes me think of the past..... And weep.... Heres one, fittingly called past memory, by fishcrackers..... Its used in a roblox game called kaiju paradise, which a cool game, I suppose.... Its a song that..... Has honestly grown on me..... It.... Well.... It never fails to bring me back to the past, when times were simpler, when I had no worries..... Another song that had a similar effect on me was a song called book of memories from the now removed roblox game called underground facility..... Even though ive never played it myself, this still.... I dunno, it still evokes emotions from me... And despite my best efforts, I cant find the person who originally made ufcs book of memories......
ultra.png
Heck yea baby! I finally bought my own poke radar! Took so long to save up the credits, but im sure it will be so worth it! 9.png g.png 7.png x.png Also wow! Another subscriber! I hope you all are enjoying a random bat just rambling into the void....
ultra.png
Ok, just gonna say it here, I absolutely love minecraft! Its just an amazing game! Its concept is genius, ive been with it for a long time, and the soundtrack is just a masterpiece! ive even become an avid fox keeper! And while I prefer peaceful difficulty, I just dont care that it may make me look like a wimp! its just better than the other difficulties! Of course, I do also play with a couple cheats, like turning keep inventory on, and disabling mob griefing...... But other than that, its all clean! As said before, I just love both types of foxes, but I prefer the arctic foxes! I also adore the axolotls! Especially the cyan ones! and the music discs are amazing! Stal in particular is a good favorite of mine! Of course, the numbered discs are also my favorites, but not because I find them scary! I actually find them kinda..... Comforting, in a weird way.... Pigstep is also awesome! Speaking of, my favorite nether biome is the soul sand valleys! In fact, all the soul items are favorites of mine! And the warped forest is also a favorite of mine! And the cherry blossom forest is also amazing too! I love sakura trees! They just look so pretty!
ultra.png
Ok, found this cool place for custom pmd sprites! Here it is! Anywho, all credit goes to them if I do ever come around to using any sprites in the future! what?! You got a problem with it? Good! I strive to make my existence a problem for others! anyway, my names flutter!
ultra.png
Anyway, heres reaper! affirmative. That is my designated nickname. He is roseys friend and her protector! affirmative. And I will make sure she stays safe!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page