PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Just a random bats ramblings.

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
So, im finally getting around to doing this... So uh.... Yea, things have been pretty cool... Recently joined the twilight glade rp, and I personally think that was the push it needed to get it back going! On a side note, no new hatched specials, aside from a random shiny galarian yamask! Got it from the shelter! So thats cool I guess... And ive pretty much come to terms that ill probably never be able to afford a pokeradar... So yea, no hunts for me yet... Man, this is difficult logging things... And if your curious, heres the yamask!
Lv. 20 — 77 / 1,261
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GroundGhost
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
well, as you can see, its not a yamask anymore... Since I already evolved it, but you get the point... I hope... And I guess while im on the topic of the shelter, I found this guy too, and I took them in too!
Lv. 19 — 910 / 1,141
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockWater
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
I have not evolved this one yet, for I do not know the reason why they were released... So I shall keep them as they are... Also, for future reference, I am a very active role player, but if I set my status to "busy" (which you should VIP me for ease of knowledge) that means that im going to be away, and unable to participate in any role plays for the entirety of my time away.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Well, this sure is exciting! I just hatched my first ever albino! And its a male Hisuian zoura!
Lv. 34 — 1,984 / 3,351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalGhost
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Im so happy! My first ever hatched albino! Not sure on a name yet, but it will come to me in time! I hope this spells good luck for me in the future! And as a side note, this was my first ever use of the albino radar too! And my first ever egg hatched with the radar active! And even better, it likes sweet berries! And now that it's evolved, im contemplating what I should do with him now.....
New day, or rather, night for me, I am 6 hours behind server time, but anyway, I hatched another albino! A zubat!
Lv. 75 — 1,482 / 17,101
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFlying
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
She looks so pretty! Again, don't have a name idea for her yet...
Huh, just got a subscriber! Hello, whomever you may be! Hope you find my ramblings entertaining or interesting.... Uh..... I don't know what else to put here, so I guess heres my starter!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,925,043
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
I like her a lot! And im happy I got a female as my first starter! Sure saves me a lot of time!
So uh..... Heres my first ever totem! A mimikyu named mimic! Kinda fitting, no?
Lv. 75 — 12,307 / 17,101
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFairy
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
I sure do like mimikyu a lot! Along with some other pokemon from alola! And yes, im doing the image, then an interactive panel! I think its just more efficient this way!
So, heres one of the exclusive pokemon I really like so far!
Lv. 67 — 11,706 / 17,087
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FairyDark
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
He looks so cute too! In a cool way, I mean! Heres another! A flaroptera!
Lv. 72 — 7,424 / 15,769
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFairy
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
And heres the female flaroptera!
Lv. 100 — +251,374
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFairy
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
I like bats a lot, so of course the flaropteras became a fast favorite of mine!
I might as well start posting some of my ocs here..... So lets start with the one that started my pokemon oc craze! More to be added to this post in the future.
Bonbon
Species: eevee Physical gender: male Relationships: she knows rosey the iron moth after an incident that made her end up in area zero, but she refuses to elaborate further. Pronouns: she/them (she gets really upset if referred to as a male, since it makes her feel uncomfortable and it gives her dysphoria) Description: bonbon looks like a regular eevee, save for some randomly appearing and disappearing shiny spots on her body that changes depending on her current eeveelution form, for example, if bonbon is in her vaporeon form, there will be purple colored spots on her body. Lore: bonbon was born as a normal eevee, and she was taken at an early age by an unknown scientist, and taken to an unknown lab, where she was tested on and injected with many different things, to see how far her unstable genetics could be pushed, and this resulted in four things, the first being that she is now able to shift to any of her eeveelution forms at will, the second being that she gained the entirety of all her eeveelutions moves, the third being that she has gained the shiny spots on her body, and the fourth being a massive fear of needles. After the first round of testing was complete, her combat skills were put to the test, and she faced off against a zoroark, while forced into her espeon form, and restricted to only moves espeon know, she won, but a night slash from the zoroark hit her forehead gem, and cracked it, causing her psychic abilities to become dangerously unstable, and she has developed a fear of zouras and zoroarks due to this, but maybe, with some time, she can overcome the fear, and become friends with a zoroark... she managed to escape after a serperior and a blaziken raided the lab and saved her, and she has been on the run ever since, and at one point, she came across a seviper and a zangoose that were fighting, and she tried to stop it, but she ended up in between the sevipers poison tail, and the zangooses slash, which gave her a scar across her right eye, and she is now unable to open it at all.
And heres my second totem pokemon! A leavanny!
Lv. 66 — 2,167 / 14,025
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Sadly its not a female, but im honestly not really feeling up to sending my second leavanny on scour missions.....
So, a while ago, i decided to listen to the oras ost again, and theres two tracks that really stick with me.... One is soaring illusions, which plays when you soar during nighttime, and southern Island.... Which is just the abandoned ship them slowed down, but wowie, it sure makes me want to cry.... And those two quotes will always stay with me.... those whose memories fade, seek to carve them into their hearts... all dreams are but another reality... Never forget... Those quotes..... ill make sure to never forget them..... And I hope you never forget them either, whomever happens to be reading this..... Thank you for taking time out of your day/night to read this.... I hope you have a great day/night..... And stay awesome....
Ok, so, im gonna be honest, im glad I was introduced to pokemon with pokemon sapphire.... My favorite starter has been, and always will be torchic! And may I say, even though it was definitely still a little rough around the edges, I love every bit of it! And the ost was amazing too! abandoned ship, gym leader, elite four, vs maxie/archie, sailing, heck, even the surfing and diving themes were amazing! Wahahaha! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get to the champion yet.... But I honestly could care less! for me, its about the journey! I got a couple shinys too! A shiny marill, which I then evolved into a shiny azumarill! and a shiny spinda!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page