PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 128129130131132133134

RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
That's probably not gonna work. "Yeah, no, might not work..."
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. RP sprite credit goes to the PMD Sprite Repository. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
agreed. It wouldn't work, and even if it did, you would most likely lose your voice rather fast with how much you would be using it.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
"Aw.. Okay. Worth asking." They said, shrugging. "So, Rio, what Pokemon are you fused with? I'm with my Mimikyu!" They asked, looking up at him curiously.
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
"A Meowstic, all i remember is he was my Pokemon..."
interesting....... Im fused with an iron moth. Her name is rosey.
Kaito did not like being ignored. He was not used to being ignored (usually), and poked at the new guy again. ((Kaito doesn't know he's blind :p))
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Shizi smacks kaitos hand away, this time, with a poison jab. (yes, rosey got an expanded move pool after the fusion.) hes blind. Poking him isnt going to do much.
I forgot to say, you have telekinesis... and telepathy... "Telekinesis?! That's new..."
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
"I'm hungry. Can we get something to eat?" Spooky asked, tapping Shizi. "I wanna go to Taco Bell." They didn't seem to realize that people might not take kindly to a bunch of not-exactly-humans in a fast food place.
Shizi looks at spooky. I dont think the public is going to respond will to half human half pokemon hybrids just walking around.......

Pages: 123··· 128129130131132133134

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page