PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

{OPEN | TR SPECIAL!} ⋆˖⁺‧₊ Astral Art Shop Aquarium ₊‧⁺˖⋆

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

Skunktank's AvatarSkunktank
Hiiiii :D Can I buy that ribombee x swadloon fusion adopt?? It's so so so cute!!! <333
SHE/THEY • 22 • ART SHOP TOYHOU.SEINSTAGRAM
Xenomorph's AvatarXenomorph

QUOTE originally posted by Skunktank

Hiiiii :D Can I buy that ribombee x swadloon fusion adopt?? It's so so so cute!!! <333
Of course!!!!!!! I'm so so glad that my first adopt is getting some love!!!!! Very excited to see what you do with them!!!!! Send a trade while I get you the unwatermarked version!!
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
UPDATE POST; SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST!
Hello everyone!!! I really listened to your answers with the poll and tried my best to accomedate while staying fair to myself!! The biggest thing is ITEMS ARE NOW ACCEPTED!!!!!! It's only summons and Box boxes as I don't really use anything else!! I'm sorry if that's disappointing to some people! I just don't...use much else!! I've lowered the credits price to everything, as I am lacking in credits!! However, if these lowered prices are abused, they'll get raised again! I've also added Notification Icons to the list of things available to commission!! Those are gonna just be something simple :D Shading has now been given a price as I feel confident charging for it now as well! I will also start offering Melan Baits in the future! However, I want to hear from you all on what would be fair, so of course I made a new poll!! Please vote and on Leap Year Day, I'll officially add Melan Bait with the community chosen price!! :D As always, thank you all so much for liking my art!! I'm improving every time you guys commission a piece from me and I hope that you guys are enjoying watching me grow!! :3
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
“I would like a commission!" Pokemon/OC: my little ghostie Type: Full body please c: Payment: 1x azure flute and 1x sword of ruin? Flat or Shaded?: Whatever looks better c: Background or Transparent?: uhhh whatever is preferred artistically, I have more summons/currency I can throw at this ^-^ Other/Extra: Callum is a male misdreavus and should be in my toy house c: have fun with him!
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

“I would like a commission!" Pokemon/OC: my little ghostie Type: Full body please c: Payment: 1x azure flute and 1x sword of ruin? Flat or Shaded?: Whatever looks better c: Background or Transparent?: uhhh whatever is preferred artistically, I have more summons/currency I can throw at this ^-^ Other/Extra: Callum is a male misdreavus and should be in my toy house c: have fun with him!
OOO YES!!!! He's such a cutie!!! I've been itching to draw him!! I'll add you to the queue and send you the sketch in no time!
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
could i grab the azurill and ho-oh fusions for usd? o:
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky

QUOTE originally posted by StarFragments

could i grab the azurill and ho-oh fusions for usd? o:
Oh gosh, of course!! Let me PM you the paypal info and to get your input the Azurill's colour scheme!!
UPDATE POST
Hello everyone!! It's been a little while and I know that my shop has been closed!! Due to images breaking, I decided to lock the thread for a while and have finally switched everything over!! On top of fixed images, I've finally added Melan Bait prices to the list of options!! I unfortunately do not have any examples as of yet, but I hope that in the future I have some to show off!! I took account of the poll's answers and decided to make MB's a nice middle ground between Fullbody and Halfbody prices! I also saw that more adopts were wanted and I promise that more are in the works!! If there are ever any themes you would like to see, don't hesitate to let me know!! I also do take custom design requests!!! :D I'll end this post with a hint at the adopts that will be coming around: Fruit Tray Evolutionary Delights!
Art Bump
Tried out a mostly lineless piece with a character of mine!! I like how it turned out, and maybe I could offer these in the future, if people are interested!!
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
“I would like a commission!" Pokemon/OC: Could i dm you the image? c: Type: Icon ^-^ Payment: creditssss Flat or Shaded?: shaded Background or Transparent?: your choice here Other/Extra: This is for RiverOtter so really whatever kind of beach "bum" type feel you wanna give it will be wonderful ^-^ (also it can take forever that's fine haha ^^") also if you wanna practice the line less art more feel free!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page