PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in {CLOSED} ⋆˖⁺‧₊ Astral Art Shop Aquarium ₊‧⁺˖⋆

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > {CLOSED} ⋆˖⁺‧₊ Astral Art Shop Aquarium ₊‧⁺˖⋆ >

Xenomorph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXenomorph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
UPDATE POST; SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST!
Hello everyone!!! I really listened to your answers with the poll and tried my best to accomedate while staying fair to myself!! The biggest thing is ITEMS ARE NOW ACCEPTED!!!!!! It's only summons and Box boxes as I don't really use anything else!! I'm sorry if that's disappointing to some people! I just don't...use much else!! I've lowered the credits price to everything, as I am lacking in credits!! However, if these lowered prices are abused, they'll get raised again! I've also added Notification Icons to the list of things available to commission!! Those are gonna just be something simple :D Shading has now been given a price as I feel confident charging for it now as well! I will also start offering Melan Baits in the future! However, I want to hear from you all on what would be fair, so of course I made a new poll!! Please vote and on Leap Year Day, I'll officially add Melan Bait with the community chosen price!! :D As always, thank you all so much for liking my art!! I'm improving every time you guys commission a piece from me and I hope that you guys are enjoying watching me grow!! :3
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page