PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

December plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'm currently on the road but with December rolling in I figured I should explain a thing or two. There will unfortunately be no Advent Calendar this year. This is due to a number of factors but one of the main ones is that we simply don't have enough new Fakemon to make a full calendar. I believe we will have one next year. In the meantime, check the Wiki for links to previous Advent Calendar years, where you will find the various avatars we have released so far. Feel free to use them as your avatar this holiday season! We will be bringing back the 12 Days of Christmas event! This will lead up to the MCW, which will take place on January 6th and 7th. More details to come, please watch for announcements! Christmas themed accessories... I'll be honest, I've totally forgotten when they are set to be available, and cannot check while on the road. I think they will appear in Scour Missions from December 25th to Jan 1st but I will need to double-check and get back to you on that one. I'm organised, I promise! Likewise for the Costumes in the Dressing Room, fairly sure those are available at the end of the year. It is somewhat customary for me to release a "general improvements" update at the start of each year. This year, however, I am planning a more significant balance update. As it is a bigger undertaking, I'm planning to announce the updates on the New Year, then give people time to provide feedback, and only start looking to implement them in the months after that. So, no need to panic, this is just a heads-up that I am planning to announce some balance changes next month that will be open to discussion before even considering implementing them! I hope that's okay :D But one update that will (fingers crossed, barring any unforseen delays) be coming on January 1st is a long-overdue new wave of Trainer Customisation options! It has unfortunately been lower priority but it's very exciting to be able to finally offer this update.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Cool! Excited for the new MCW
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Yo, new trainer stuff, how exciting! My birthday is Jan 1st, so it'll be like a birthday present! ^u^
- 0 Icon by Dachsbuns!
Flotteur's AvatarFlotteur
ooh more trainer customizations? yes pleaseee

☆ eir | they/them | 25 ☆

🐉 team dragon thread 🐉★ starlight trade shop ★credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Cryst on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene on PFQ Divider Image @Unsplash
type race score; 648
Soulcoda's AvatarSoulcoda
Exciting stuff! As always, thanks for your hard work!! :)
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Aw, I'm excited for the event and MCW, but admittedly a bit disappointed about the advent calendar! I've missed the last few so I was hoping to be able to get the tokens and grab the custom sprites this year without using ZC. :(
Current Type Race score = 25
Saving for Memory Stick!
402/200
All art by me.
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
Yow! Exciting! I will look forward to the trainer stuff especially!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 880 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Arcite's AvatarArcite
Sick. :D Thanks for the headsup and providing a window for feedback. Looking forward to things. Safe travels!
[Avatar by Cryst. Character design by Hime.] [Formerly KikiLink, please call me Arcite or Seiya.]
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Looking forward to hearing about the balance updates, it really does mean a lot that you'd be willing to listen to feedback on them <3 I hope this can make the game even better.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
civil's Avatarcivil
oooh, new trainer cusomisation is excitinggg, plus balance updates! this'll also be my first christmas on pfq since a few years away, so i'm super looking forward to it :3

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page