PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: OC Artwork!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12345

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
Ok sooooo I have discovered how to draw realistic cats sooooo >:) Imma snag Nightgazer if u can do Carmen? Any color hoodie is OK ^^ Her choker isn't optional and she has earrings (you can dm me for a ref of them) If you want a specific expression lmk :)
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit
Stivkie's AvatarStivkie
Heyo! I have a special offer of 10$ fullbody commissions as of right now! I am pretty flexible with what characters you'd like me to draw, any species, and any body types! Feel free to check my examples here and if you're interested you can pm me! ^^
Stivkie || Any A Naive Pokemon collector Tired and existing Kinda getting back into the game
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Background Image @Nintendo/Pokémon Company Forum Icon @GoSilverRaven
Lv. 100 — +10,421,340
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
i make these but theyre pwyw for now

tba
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Heya! I recently opened up an art shop, and I'd love to draw Showtime. If you're interested, please leave a post in the thread. Not sure about the prices yet, you can DM me if you're interested and want to haggle! Link here!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi
Bump! Sorry for the radio silence ^^” But I added some stuff to the payment section and current preferred OCs :> Amount of PFQ currency might go up this week if I find the time to finish my art queue!!
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Buying Kusanagi for 20 ZC/equiv! Just send a trade!
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Hiya! I'd be interested in drawing your characters! I don't have many recent art examples since it's been a while for me ^^; I used to have an art shop many moons ago but I got burnt out lol. Post is long cuz I don't have a shop to explain everything.

Long, so it's condensed so ppl don't lag lol

I do flat colored digital drawings with transparent backgrounds (I'm not great at shading or backgrounds, but if you wanted like an item or a small heart/bubble/etc I can do things like that; also, I can do gradients). I can draw pokemon or animals. It seems that you're most interested in human art but I figured I can offer for the other characters you want art for that aren't the main ones ^^ I absolutely love drawing dragons and you have quite a few dragon characters! I don't have dragon examples because they take a bit with detail, but it looks like your characters are WoF-style, which I am familiar with :3 As for pokemon, I can draw any of them but I think you want art of Michiko the most so you can choose tbh, I don't have a preference within that category of characters. This is my toyhouse with some (old, like 2020) examples to kind of show you my style. You'd be getting something more polished like the more recent non-anthro ones (I was experimenting with anthro so they're less polished). I recently drew this as a quick messy sketch and color (hence the sketchy lines) for a gift as well. Honestly, the more intricate the design, the better I draw, which is why I would loooove to draw a dragon, plus I am familiar with dragon anatomy (traditionally, anyway, as I haven't had someone commission a digital artwork of a dragon yet). Price wise, I'd like currency, preferring zc>cr>GP at the normal site ratio. I am thinking perhaps 500zc/equiv for a fullbody of a pokemon and 800zc/equiv for fullbody of a dragon since they are a little more complicated? Really open to haggling though as I don't sell my art often and you'd probably know better about artwork pricing these days. Please let me know if these are wildly expensive for the quality I'm offering, and you are free to mix currencies if you don't want to spend all your zc at once. I keep commissioners informed during every step of the art process, so I will send you sketch, lineart, and then coloring and you'll be free to msg me if you want anything changed up until the final product. If you are unsatisfied, I am willing to lower the price and stuff, though I haven't had that problem in the past. I usually sketch and let people decide if they want to continue or not, I won't charge you if you absolutely hate the sketch. Usually I just make adjustments based on what the commissioner wants though! :D
I take no offense if you're not interested, but PM me and I'm happy to discuss drawing for you! I'm subbed so you can respond here but if you're interested I find that I end up typing a lot and I don't want to clutter your nice thread and PMs are nicer. Hope you have a good day regardless~ <3
Adorable pfp by Petaya, my good friend!
Made By TLCander10
Edited by BayleafBeeen
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +10,281,013
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Flawless Psychic Gem

Flawless Psychic Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Psychic Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 63 — 9,295 / 15,122
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 0%
Docile nature
forebodhi's Avatarforebodhi
hey there! i would love to do a drawing of maichi, completely pwyw! here's a more recent example of mine:

oc belongs to keclo
preping for slowpoke hunt!
18 / 1000
Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi
Oh my gosh, I never got the notification you forebodhi I’m so sorry!!! >_< If the offer is still up please DM me, I’d love to order!!! Other than that.. bump :O I have finals coming up soon so some art of my silly characters to cheer me on would be super awesome!!!
Riikuurii's AvatarRiikuurii
You are starting your finals and I just finished mine for now djkashdks so I have time to draw ! Just returned so if you like PWYW art or icons here is the thread which has examples ; u ; You can post there or I can get back to you here if you want any of your pokemon characters drawn !
✦ RII ✦ 23 Y.O. ✦ ENTJ 3W4 ✦ DIGITAL ARTIST ✦

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page