PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: OC Artwork!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123456

Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
no worries!! take ur time nwn/~~~
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x131 / 500 credits
ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
I'll do some sketches of Michiko, Nightgazer, Kibble and Dumping :o My Art Shop for prices More art examples
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit
Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi

QUOTE originally posted by ShadeWingsArt

snip
HI SHADE!! :D I’d love some sketches of those lil guys!! Would you like me to order in your shop, or would you rather I just say “yes please!” and send you payment lol
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you!
ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt

QUOTE originally posted by Justsayhi

snip
HI SHADE!! :D I’d love some sketches of those lil guys!! Would you like me to order in your shop, or would you rather I just say “yes please!” and send you payment lol
I am not picky so you can either order there or say 'Yes' :p

or say ‘Yes’ :p
Then yes! :> Feel free to have fun drawing them however you’d like!! :D I’m in classes rn but I can send 50% payment after that or just the full payment after the arts are done C:
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
hiya!!!! :3c i figured id offer up my art shop!!!! id also got these lil.. blink? icons!!! idk how to price them.... YET!! and fiiiiinally, ive got art for summons!!! youve got a few summons id like, so... >=3
HE/HIM • 21 Y/O bg/icon by silver raven!
kup's Avatarkup
your ocs are cute!! i'd be happy to draw art for showtime or any other oc that you'd prefer! :D here's the link to the art shop that i'm running with friends!! you may dm me but if you want to commission my friends, it'd be better to post in the shop so that i can yell at them to log on /j
human/oid art shop run by me and my friends!
primarily poison-type trade shop!
pfp by @seish! litten sprite by pokéfarm q, edited by me with permission!

QUOTE originally posted by kup

your ocs are cute!! i'd be happy to draw art for showtime or any other oc that you'd prefer! :D here's the link to the art shop that i'm running with friends!! you may dm me but if you want to commission my friends, it'd be better to post in the shop so that i can yell at them to log on /j
You and your friends’ art is so pretty!! :O Will be PMing you after I finish dinner >w<
Mareepthan's AvatarMareepthan
I could do a ref for Zekia for that ditto voucher 👀 I can also do a chibi of michiko for your griseous orb Heres some more human specific examples 1 | 2 | 3 Sylveon/eeveelution artwork 1 | 2 | 3

Butters/Ethan | He/Its | 21

Joint Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mareepthan Signature Pagedoll @Fuzzyfurret Mini Star Divider @Usagi Pinku (DA)
Buying : @ 40zc/equ I collect mareeps Please send me more floofs Current hunt :

QUOTE originally posted by Mareepthan

I could do a ref for Zekia for that ditto voucher 👀 I can also do a chibi of michiko for your griseous orb Heres some more human specific examples 1 | 2 | 3 Sylveon/eeveelution artwork 1 | 2 | 3
Hello!! I’d definitely be willing to part with both of those for a ref and a chibi! :D What kind of extra details would you need for a ref? Feel free to PM me if you’d prefer to keep discussion in there! :-)

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page