PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: OC Artwork!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12345

Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi
Hello there! A while back I had a thread like this, and eventually I just let it get auto-deleted. But I'm back with a vengeance! I'm looking for some art of my OCs!! :D

The OCs!

My babies!! I love them all very dearly! I have humans, anthro characters, feral characters, dragons, and Pokemon! You can find them here, on my TH! Any OCs marked with a ♥ are ones I love the most, but art of any of them is super adored and cherished!! :D Current most wanted characters (in order of pref): King!! <3 Manon! (feel free to draw her with any canon Genshin characters!!) Showtime!! -> If you don’t mind drawing group art, I’d love some art of him with his older brother Zealous and younger sibling Aquatic!! They belong to shadowcatclan and peas respectively, with Aquatic’s art being drawn by peas >w< -> If you wanna draw them together, Showy is 5’1, Zealous is 5’9, and Aquatic is 5’6! Feel free to ask about dynamics n such :D Always Michiko! Either version works, but especially the Sylveon one ^^ And! Any of my characters who have a heart in their name are my favorites in general!! <3

The Payments!

Site Currencies! 1,796,335 13,994 915 Items / Account Upgrades Summons (100+) Mega Stones! Z-Crystals 1 Ditto Egg Voucher (on hold) 26 Amber Tourney Tokens Lab Reloaders / Shelter Budget Vouchers (I have a TON of IP, just ask!) USD I am a little tentative on USD commissions since I am in college and trying not to spend too much, but still willing to entertain offers! I can only do PayPal or giftcards! Art Trades Hi! I might be a little more picky with art trades, since I have a lot of other art obligations! A LOT of examples can be found on my TH, or in my shop! Just ask if you're interested in seeing more examples though! :D
Thank you for your interest! I'm hoping to keep this thread up for a long while, so feel free to keep an eye out if I change my preferred characters, or post more of my OCs onto my TH as I get some actual drawn references of them! And, of course, know I will probably accept just about any offer as long as it isn't ALL my currency. Art of my OCs makes me really happy, so I'm unlikely to say no :>
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Buying Kusanagi for 20 ZC/equiv! Just send a trade!
Bump! :D
Bump! A little more open to art trades this week since I am on break :-)
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Hi! I'm doing PWYW chibi fullbodies if you wanna check it out!! I love your oc designs and think I would be able to draw a few in that style if you'd like :)
★ Avatar is Mafuyu Asahina from Project Sekai★ My Art Shop
Bump!!

Here's some of the recent-ish art I've gotten :D!!

Chibis from Raichi!

Icon from Jiguzaguma!

Hello Hello! I do PWYW art if you're intrested!

Cherry | She/her | Minor

Just an autistic artist trying her best
My Shop! Toyhou.sePFQ Profilecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me! Signature Pagedoll @Pigment on Toyhou.se
Type Race Score; 0

QUOTE originally posted by Cherrythegoober

PWYW art if you're intrested!
YOUR ART IS SO CUTTTEEE!! qwq Gonna sub to your shop and order sometime this weekend! :>
Shikariix's AvatarShikariix
I would love to draw your Michiko!! Examples are my avatar and in this shop! I can do her in the style under Avatar or bait, whichever you prefer c: For payment I generally prefer ZC, but GP is great too, and I might have my eyes on your Electrium crystals and DCP pack, so if you like my style and want to commission, feel free to mix all of those together as you feel fit!! And if you decide no, that's okay too! <3
Trade Shop 💕 I made my own avatar! I'll make one for you here!
Score: 0
Credit: LycanKai
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
i would love to draw wolfe+some sf characters C:,For payment i would like Pwyw!Here's examples!This are some examples(Shiny/albinos could be payment too btw)

I use a base for the last artwork made by @BABb_pic
tba

QUOTE originally posted by Lilieth

i would love to draw wolfe+some sf characters C:,For payment i would like Pwyw!Here's examples!This are some examples(Shiny/albinos could be payment too btw)
Your art is so adorable!! QwQ I have S/A Sewaddle and Vanillite I'd be willing to part with if you're interested! :O

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page