PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Waiter there's a _____ in my soup!

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 1234567··· 262728

flybynyx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngflybynyx
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
🎵 Merry Christmas to You!🎵 🎵 Merry Christmas to You!🎵 🎵 Merry Christmas, Guest of Honour 🎵 🎵 Merry Christmas to You!🎵 *** Waiter, there's a Black Sludge in my soup!
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ psychic.png TR️ points = 5736 𓆛 Go Fish! ○●
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
Ah, a Black Sludge. You... Are not a Poison-type, I assume? Hmm. Actually, you like the color purple, as you used it a lot while singing... Must be a Poison-type! Enjoy! Waiter, there's a Shaderoot Carrot in my soup!

Glacier | She/They | Minor

ice.pngflying.png
Experimental commscredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: dragon.png 1135
Groudon1911's AvatarGroudon1911
master.pngd+.png
I meant chop into little pieces while working in the kitchen but I guess one of the chefs accidentally put it in there Waiter I found a letter from 7 ft ants saying they want to steal all of your shinies in my soup

Avatar originated from this Instagram page and later, a youtuber used it as his pfp, which was where I got it from
FORMERLY KNOWN AS MudwingNightwing
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
senior.pnge.png
yes,the ants are waiting for the payment,sorry but i think u havent read the menu since it said the soup is minimum all ur shinies per soup. waiter there's flowers in my soup!
tba
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
Miley Cyrus stopped by and said "I can by myself flowers" so she bought everyone flowers Waiter there's a boxbox in my soup
Pfp from Pfq
duckq's Avatarduckq
master.pngd.png
Oops, that’s mine. Allow me to just take it back. Waiter, there’s a fried Quaxly in my soup
Sooty's AvatarSooty
ultra.pnge.png
Yeah? It's duck soup, what did you expect? Waiter, there's an angry octopus in my soup, it keeps spitting the soup at me D:
Lv. 100 — +763,824
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!
flybynyx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngflybynyx
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
It's not spitting at you. It's trying to feed you some soup. The service costs extra. Waiter, there's a dirty sock in my soup!
Groudon1911's AvatarGroudon1911
master.pngd+.png
I don't why but there was a dirty sock in the trash and the cook put it into the soup, I'll just replace it with new soup Waiter, there's a Christmas carol in my soup!
Mew Forever's AvatarMew Forever
master.pnge+.png
It's the Christmas special! Waiter, there's a waiter in my soup!
Profile image from 2021 Advent Calender Name: Green Diamond Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pages: 1234567··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page