PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Waiter there's a _____ in my soup!

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 232425

Credit: I got the idea of the game from here who got it from someone else so thought might be cool to bring it here. How to play: Aim of the game is someone has an issue with their soup and complains to the waiter and waiter gives reason for why it's in the soup. For example: Person 1: Waiter there's a Pokèball in my soup! Person 2: Its a free Psyduck. Waiter there's icecream in my soup! and so on...
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
Why are you complaining nothings wrong! Waiter, there is a Poliwag in my soup.
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
So that's where it went off to. Waiter, there's a golf ball in my soup.
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ Trading CR/GP for ZC ❗️ Send PM Forum Games ○●
Mew Forever's AvatarMew Forever
Sorry the cooks was playing golf earlier and lost a ball. Waiter, there's a rock in my soup.
Profile image from 2021 Advent Calender Name: Green Diamond Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
My Mudkip used rock throw..and they missed..Sorry! Waiter, theres fire in my soup!

Cherry | She/her | Minor

Just an autistic artist trying her best
My Shop! Toyhou.sePFQ Profilecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me! Signature Pagedoll @Pigment on Toyhou.se
Type Race Score; 0
You wanted it extra hot. Waiter there's a Shiny Alakazam in my soup!
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
But I thought you needed help with your soup. Waiter there is a fire gem in my soup!
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 0
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
Sorry, that will cost you extra. Waiter, there’s crayon in my soup!
Sooty's AvatarSooty
It's for the texture. Waiter, there's a soup in my soup!!
Lv. 100 — +742,671
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!
Mew Forever's AvatarMew Forever
That's weird, don't know how that happened. Waiter, there's a cheeseburger in my soup.

Pages: 123··· 232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page