PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ness Makes Sprite Art [Slots Full]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 91011

[Please note: The formatting of this shop is still a wip! I will get fancy with BBCode as energy allows, but for now all information needed to order is accurate and up to date!]
Hello world! I really like pokemon sprites. Like, "has been making sprite edits since I was 10" a lot. I would like to make sprite art for you! Please let me and also give me money!! I now accept large Water, and Grass gems as payment!

Sprite Types

Main Sprites 500,000 | 500 | 100 | 5

Main Sprite Form

Main Sprite Form Username: Pokemon: (List all Pokemon for fusions) Description: (Reference image or detailed description of what you want!) Other: (Can specify a sprite from a specific generation; default is BW2)
Type Race Flags! 250,000 | 250 | 50 | 2

TR Flag Form

TR Flag Form Username: Pokemon: Team: Other: Pokemon can also be shiny, or have a basic recolor! (Can specify a sprite from a specific generation; default is BW2)
Overworld and Party Sprites 125,000 | 125 | 25 | 1

Small Sprite Form

Small Sprite Form Username: Type: Overworld / Party Pokemon: (List all Pokemon for fusions) Description: (Reference image or detailed description of what you want!) Other: (Can specify a sprite from a specific generation; default is HGSS for Overworld sprites and SUMO for Party.)
Trozei 100,000 | 100 | 20 | 1

Trozei Form

Trozei Sprite Form Username: Pokemon: (List all Pokemon for fusions) Description: (Reference image or detailed description of what you want!) Other:
Mystery Dungeon Icons 1,000,000 | 1,000 | 200 | 10

PMD Form

PMD Icon Form Username: Pokemon: (List all Pokemon for fusions) Expression: (If possible, please show me the specific icon you want an edit of!) Description: (Reference image or detailed description of what you want!) Other:

Adopts

None at the moment!

Rules

• Will do recolors, edits, fusions, etc! Prices may vary slightly depending on complexity of edits. If you're curious, just ask!
  • At the moment I am not creating animated sprites. I may open this up as an option in the future.
  • I am not currently creating trainer or item sprites. I may open this up as an option in the future.
  • If you'd like me to make a sprite edit of a pokemon from Gen VI+ or an exclusive, please fill out and link me an approved Sprite Request Form with your order form.
  • Please be patient with me. That said, feel free to send a PM after a week to check on your order if needed!
  • Unless specified otherwise, I will use any sprites made as examples in the shop with a tooltip stating the commissioner. Please let me know if you don't want your commission displayed!
  • And finally, PM me to use any sprites I make offsite. I'm fine with it as long as you link back to me and it's not a Gen VI+ or PFQ exclusive sprite, but I'd like to know!
- 0 Icon by Dachsbuns!

Commission Slots

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

Smeargle's Gallery

Scroll/tap for commissioner names!

Xenomorph
Seranity
Skeletal
Skeletal
The-Reanimatør
Snowquil
Skeletal
Skeletal
Skeletal
DraganYurie
magsimillion
kidotix
pieceofcake
Seranity
dumbdog
Xenomorph
Pokeydapuppy
purries

Seranity
The-Reanimatør
Determinedspade
MoonIxora
Shiny Espurr

Skeletal
Skeletal
AvaTheAxolotl
Determinedspade
Pokeydapuppy
Pokeydapuppy
Determinedspade
dumbdog

dumbdog

Snowquil
greenookie
greenookie
pieceofcake
Snowquil; base from PMDcollab
Xenomorph's AvatarXenomorph
Hi! Potential first customer! :D
I do have a quick question! If the character I want drawn is a fusion of a gen VI + pokemon, but is fused in such a way it doesnt require use of the pfq sprite, would I still need to fill out the form? Here is the fusion in quesion, theyre a Mew/Poipole fusion and I was wanting the sprite edit to be on a gen III (R/S/E) Mew sprite! If I dont need to, let me know and I'll officially fill out the form! I was just curious!
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official

QUOTE originally posted by Xenomorph

Hi! Potential first customer! :D
I do have a quick question! If the character I want drawn is a fusion of a gen VI + pokemon, but is fused in such a way it doesnt require use of the pfq sprite, would I still need to fill out the form? Here is the fusion in quesion, theyre a Mew/Poipole fusion and I was wanting the sprite edit to be on a gen III (R/S/E) Mew sprite! If I dont need to, let me know and I'll officially fill out the form! I was just curious!
Hey there! If you don't require use of the PFQ sprite and it's an official pokemon, then you don't need to fill out request form! You will have to fill out one of my shop forms, but that's just for my own records. (That design is adorable, by the way)
Xenomorph's AvatarXenomorph
Hi!! I'd love to commission! :D
Username: Xenomorph Type: Main Sprite Form Pokemon: Shiny Mew & Poipole (Poipole is mainly aesthetic + ability influenced, rather than cosmetic!) Description: The 'Mon, the Myth, the CHRIST WHAT IS TH- Other: I would love if gen III Mew was used! I love the pose of that one the best! I'm such a sucker for pixels and you could definitely charge more for your edits! :D I'll be paying in zc!

QUOTE originally posted by Xenomorph

Hi!! I'd love to commission! :D
Username: Xenomorph Type: Main Sprite Form Pokemon: Shiny Mew & Poipole (Poipole is mainly aesthetic + ability influenced, rather than cosmetic!) Description: The 'Mon, the Myth, the CHRIST WHAT IS TH- Other: I would love if gen III Mew was used! I love the pose of that one the best! I'm such a sucker for pixels and you could definitely charge more for your edits! :D I'll be paying in zc!
Alright, you're first up on the list! Thank you very much!! ^u^ I will PM you when the sprite is completed and we can set up a trade from there!
Bumping with a special event, see first post for details!
Seranity's AvatarSeranity
Main Sprite Form Username: Seranity Pokemon: Custom fusion of Leafeon + Lurantis (body shape based on Leafeon and color scheme/patterns based on Lurantis) Description: [1] [2] [3] Other: Definitely okay with the Leafeon sprite from BW/BW2! TR Flag Form Username: Seranity Pokemon: Shellder/Cloyster (I wasn't sure if it'd be easier to have Shellder or Cloyster to hold the flag.. cause no hands... so whichever is easier for you!) Team: Water! Other: Any sprite is a-okay with me! In total, it should be 150ZC, correct? :)

seranity | she/her | hunting:

Shop credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon & Pagedoll @plushy Custom Pixel Ritzey Pink @CaptainNessbot

QUOTE originally posted by Seranity

Main Sprite Form Username: Seranity Pokemon: Custom fusion of Leafeon + Lurantis (body shape based on Leafeon and color scheme/patterns based on Lurantis) Description: [1] [2] [3] Other: Definitely okay with the Leafeon sprite from BW/BW2! TR Flag Form Username: Seranity Pokemon: Shellder/Cloyster (I wasn't sure if it'd be easier to have Shellder or Cloyster to hold the flag.. cause no hands... so whichever is easier for you!) Team: Water! Other: Any sprite is a-okay with me! In total, it should be 150ZC, correct? :)
138ZC actually, since Shellder and Cloyster match your team type! I'll get to work right away! ^u^

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page