PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ness Makes Sprite Art - [SLOTS FULL]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 89101112

QUOTE originally posted by Determinedspade

((Hi again!! I forgot to say this, love the way you make these!!!)) Username: Determinedspade Type: Party Pokemon: Vaporeon Description: Shiny vaporeon; has a red necklace if you can do it, you don't have to; also has a beret but black. Other: Gen 1 pokemon from Kanto; please take your time and no rush :) (I will send the gold payment of 125 for you, if you want, you can put it on display) Thank you so much and I love your art!
Thank you very much! ^u^ I can do this! One question: do you want the necklace to be something like red beads, or a pendant with a single red charm?
- 1347 Icon by Dachsbuns!
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
Small Sprite Form Username: dumbdog Type: Overworld & Party (2 comms) Pokemon: Crowned Zacian Description:

large image

Other: Paying in 2 large gems :]
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu

QUOTE originally posted by dumbdog

Small Sprite Form Username: dumbdog Type: Overworld & Party (2 comms) Pokemon: Crowned Zacian Description:

large image

Other: Paying in 2 large gems :]
Can do, bud! I'll put you on the list again!
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst

QUOTE originally posted by CaptainNessbot

QUOTE originally posted by Determinedspade

((Hi again!! I forgot to say this, love the way you make these!!!)) Username: Determinedspade Type: Party Pokemon: Vaporeon Description: Shiny vaporeon; has a red necklace if you can do it, you don't have to; also has a beret but black. Other: Gen 1 pokemon from Kanto; please take your time and no rush :) (I will send the gold payment of 125 for you, if you want, you can put it on display) Thank you so much and I love your art!
Thank you very much! ^u^ I can do this! One question: do you want the necklace to be something like red beads, or a pendant with a single red charm?
Beads please and thank you so much!
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 56
purries's Avatarpurries
Username: purries Pokemon: just Mudkip Description: this Other: could the sprite be from Gen 4? I'll be paying in GP if that's fine with you c: (I dunno when you want me to send it)

QUOTE originally posted by purries

Username: purries Pokemon: just Mudkip Description: this Other: could the sprite be from Gen 4? I'll be paying in GP if that's fine with you c: (I dunno when you want me to send it)
Sure thing! I'll send you a trade once the sprite is complete! Onto the list you go!
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
Main Sprite Form Username: dumbdog Pokemon:

Other: bleh! your my favorite sprite shop btw ;)

Aww, thank you! Sorry for the wait, I'll put you on the list right away! I assume you've filled out a sprite request form already?
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by CaptainNessbot

Aww, thank you! Sorry for the wait, I'll put you on the list right away! I assume you've filled out a sprite request form already?
yep!
Shiny Espurr's AvatarShiny Espurr
TR Flag Application Username:Shiny Espurr Pokemon: Shiny Espurr Team: Steel Other: Shiny Espurr
x0 [Shop] [Journal] [Credits]

Pages: 123··· 89101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page