PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ness Makes Sprite Art - [SLOTS FULL]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Skeletal's AvatarSkeletal
Username: Skeletal Pokemon: Clefairy + Cosmoem (utilizing Clefairy as a base so no need for sprite permission) Description: Image here (top right) Other: The yellow crescents on the sides of the body (above and below the arms) are crests like on Cosmoem but smaller.

King | He/They | 21

Current Type Race score = 0
My Art ShopMy Art Carrdcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Skeletal on PokéFarm Q Signature Art @Skeletal on PokéFarm Q Sprites @CaptainNessBot

QUOTE originally posted by Skeletal

Username: Skeletal Pokemon: Clefairy + Cosmoem (utilizing Clefairy as a base so no need for sprite permission) Description: Image here (top right) Other: The yellow crescents on the sides of the body (above and below the arms) are crests like on Cosmoem but smaller.
What the heck, that's the cutest design! I'll put you on the list! Just to clarify, however; you want a main sprite?
- 1347 Icon by Dachsbuns!

QUOTE originally posted by CaptainNessbot

What the heck, that's the cutest design! I'll put you on the list! Just to clarify, however; you want a main sprite?
yup- apologies, forgot to clarify that- yes a main sprite, also tysm! I'm very proud of the design XD
All slots are officially open once again!
I'm back for more because I'm obsessed with the Clefmoem sprite you made of the design- I hope it's ok if I order multiple this time and utilize mixed payment, if not then just the first one is ok for now! Gonna put them in a box so it's less visually messy Total payment for all the ones below- planning to use 2 large water gems for the party sprites + 38zc, 300gp, & 10kcr for the main sprite if that all seems good!

Comm Requests

Small Sprite Form Username: Skeletal Type: Party Pokemon: Clefairy + Cosmoem again Description: top right, same ref as last time <3 Small Sprite Form Type: Party Pokemon: Cleffa + Cosmog (utilizing cleffa as a base, so no sprite perms needed) Description: top left this time! Main Sprite Form Pokemon: Cleffa + Cosmog (utilizing cleffa as a base, so no sprite perms needed) Description: Same as the one above, top left

I'm back for more because I'm obsessed with the Clefmoem sprite you made of the design- I hope it's ok if I order multiple this time and utilize mixed payment, if not then just the first one is ok for now! Gonna put them in a box so it's less visually messy Total payment for all the ones below- planning to use 2 large water gems for the party sprites + 38zc, 300gp, & 10kcr for the main sprite if that all seems good!

Comm Requests

Small Sprite Form Username: Skeletal Type: Party Pokemon: Clefairy + Cosmoem again Description: top right, same ref as last time <3 Small Sprite Form Type: Party Pokemon: Cleffa + Cosmog (utilizing cleffa as a base, so no sprite perms needed) Description: top left this time! Main Sprite Form Pokemon: Cleffa + Cosmog (utilizing cleffa as a base, so no sprite perms needed) Description: Same as the one above, top left
That all sounds good to me, I'll put you down in my comm slots right away!
Ive had my eye on this thread for a while and I finally have a poke to comission!! Username: The-Reanimator Pokemon: Espeon Description: I would love to get a gen 3 sprite of my baby Evolett please! she can be simplified but I'd love if you could keep as much floof as possible
Misha ˗ˏˋ★ˎˊ˗ any pronouns ˗ˏˋ★ˎˊ˗ Pfp credit

QUOTE originally posted by The-Reanimator

Ive had my eye on this thread for a while and I finally have a poke to comission!! Username: The-Reanimator Pokemon: Espeon Description: I would love to get a gen 3 sprite of my baby Evolett please! she can be simplified but I'd love if you could keep as much floof as possible
Oh my goodness, a fluffy baby? I'll add you to the list right away!

QUOTE originally posted by CaptainNessbot

QUOTE originally posted by The-Reanimator

Oh my goodness, a fluffy baby? I'll add you to the list right away!
Yippie :D !!! tysm!
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Username: AvaTheAxolotl Type: Party small sprite! Payment: 25 zc Pokemon: Abyss! Other: Ty! Remember gills are purple, not pink
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page